FLORIDA BEAUTY EXPRESS SUCKS BEWARE!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by FLbeautysucks, Sep 1, 2015.

1. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    At last , some who gets it!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    What? You don't want to be friends with the dispatcher and him know you by a name and not a number? I'm joking of course; just pay me correctly every payday. Let the whiners be buddy-buddy with the office help and BFF with the company owner. Hey, I don't give a "you-know-what" if you know my name or not; just pay me correctly every payday!

DriverMike1984 and Sneakerfix Thank this.
  4. flyingmusician

flyingmusician Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Jamestown, NC
    NC will put out those signs close to an exit then be waiting just off the exit with the real checkpoint busting the ones who jump off lol

Seen them do this around Charlotte several times.

drvrtech77 and HalpinUout Thank this.
  5. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    That will be quite enough making assumptions about anyone else's ethnicity.

Thank you.

ethos Thanks this.
  6. omar806

omar806 Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2014
    Miami, FL
    This company is REALLY cheap! I've did my time here, got my experience so its time to bounce. I can't wait to turn in my fuel card and give them the duces. This company is good for someone fresh from CDL school or has a bad driving record that nobody wants to hire. Teams is $.21/mile Solo $.31

FLbeautysucks Thanks this.
  7. omar806

omar806 Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2014
    Miami, FL
    Only way I've seen to make good money at this company is to run up to the NE and get a load back to Miami and leave straight back out to the NE. DONT do transfers because you will lose miles and DONT try to run to California for the miles because you WILL sit. You'll be lucky if you get there and leave straight out. Other drivers are there waiting on loads most of the time. They are really picky about paying detention time and layover. If you have experience and a clean driving record, avoid this company. MANY better options are out there.

FLbeautysucks and Chinatown Thank this.
  8. Trucker_reviews

Trucker_reviews Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2015
    Miami , FL
    I worked for this company for a year , to start you will not be payed for orientation , they will rob you in each check, i got proof of that , you will find the most incompetent dispatchers full of liars they don't give a #### about you the driver , this company is a disgrace from the entrance door to the exit door , they will call you to go out and then they will send you back home after 3 o more hours saying there is no load for you today sorry , and they will not pay you but your detention or lay over they will find a excuse not to pay for your time , you will go out on a trip to california and wait for a load going back to miami for at least 3 days ( i spend a week ) making 50 dollars a day if and only if these days are not weekends macDonald pays more then that , the trucks they got new but with a lot of DOT violations , but who cares ? Driver will be in trouble and the person in charge at home with their families ,nice ? They will promise you the sky, but if you get a cloud from them please let me know , and if they pay you the money they owe you please let me know even if means suing this company so i can get mine , DOT open your eyes new trucks with incompetent people means nothing , this company put so much stress on a driver that is a shame, its not closed yet by the DOT. The person in charge of the fleet don't know nothing about trucks,i don't know if this will help you he don't hold a cdl drivers license , if you have a front tire jumping , you don't move back the fifth wheel this will cause the front tire to jump more , this was the recommendation the fleet manager gave me , this is some of the craps you will have to deal with this company. Good luck for those who apply there . This is how they rob you , not paying all stops not paying all the boxes and in top of that you will have to wait for 60 days before getting your money back from the escrow account , drivers don't have a supervisor , means only god can help you to get the money they owe you and if god help you you will have to wait until next check before getting your money, if you get it , tell your landlord he needs to wait for your next check to get his money and see what happens ,

9. Trucker_reviews

Dec 14, 2015
    Miami , FL
    They advertise 1500 a week one day i told one of the owners he owe me 1200 because i was 1 week waiting for a load on california and he ask me why? I reply to him i only make 300 last week waiting for a load and you advertise 1500 so where is my money ? After that day they change now you can make 1200 a week wich close to my knowledge is almost imposible with this company florida beauty sucks

10. Mrtbone

Mrtbone Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2012
    I've heard they put the signs up. Than if you pull off to avoid, that's when they stop you.

11. Trucker_reviews

Dec 14, 2015
    Miami , FL
    They are asking for more than 10 month with a cdl you can apply for a op with 2 or 3 trucks and they will hire you at the end you only get rip off on fbe so better go and work with a decent person

pathfinder1361 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.