Florilli

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by coffeefiene, Jan 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coffeefiene

coffeefiene Bobtail Member

Jan 9, 2015
    It's pretty bad when a company will stoop so low to lie on your dac report about you because you want to go to another company that gives better mileage, better money and better and newer equipment. I don't recommend for anyone to drive for florilli. they don't answer your messages or return your phone calls, you sit and wait for anywhere from hours to days to get your next load, constantly swapping loads on you, or have to sit on a load. never get the miles you are promised, the equipment they give you to work with is out of date and the truck are 4 to 5 years old and worn out.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    I agree , they seemed to use that as a weapon to hurt the drivers ,, the day is coming where the driver will able to see their track also ,before even talkin to em , things like driver turn over rate along with csa scores , would be simple effective information to let the drivers know if they are a waste of time to work for or not , then i amagine the rotten companies would be either spotted from a mile away or they will sweeten up ,if they want survive ....this would even the battlefield
    ....this would mean better paid drivers ,better equipment & safer highways ......drivers have been a sport for a long time now and they have takin full advantage of it ....i say enough is enough ! ...this is not welfare & they may be crafty in their ways but harvest time is coming and they will be forced to eat what's in front of them , bad trees don't grow good fruits just like good trees don't grow bad fruits ....ill be glad to see em on the carpet & ready to give a real handshake like real men do , ....they call it " doin good business " guys like you & i call it " dishonest gain " its a shame because in the long run they also destroying the foundations our nation was built on ...all real Americans should be pointing them out & letting them know this kind of darkness will not be tolerated any longer , until then just put on thick skin & rise above them by forgiving them for their weakness , it's takes real men to stand up & do the right thing for all ,...Americans have always been known by the world as a beacon of hope & freedom , we are kind but firm ,we are a fiesty bunch that don't take any crap ,but we better not forget what made us like this .....freedom ,hope, truth, justice, are just a few attributes of our foundation & we will not hand it over to the dogs

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
    Canned Spam and Anonymousproxy Thank this.
  4. coffeefiene

Jan 9, 2015
    It's the truth I was being a better man by returning the truck to the place I got it from... they don't have a terminal they keep there trucks at a freightliner dealership. there office is a actual barn. my dispatcher wanted to cuss and yell at me and claims I never called or messaged him on the peoplenet and threaten to ruin my driving career. that he was going to put all kind of lies on my dac report. I had the phone on speaker and my girl friend heard the whole thing.The kind language he was using I can't even put on here. I left the truck in better shape then when I GOT IT!!!! People like him are the reason why companies can not keep drivers. They don't want to put any money in there equipment and it shows.

Hitchhiker Thanks this.
  5. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    theyve always had a nice collection of wrecked trucks sitting at qaud city pete in davenport .

6. coffeefiene

Jan 9, 2015
    They have a nice collection of freightliners and petes at truck country in davenport too!

7. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    That dispatcher sounds like a hot head & trys to it use it as minipulation , guys like that usually live miserable lifes can you imagine a women putting up with a man that acts just like her ? ....emotional & moody , not for long i would say
    ....if i were you and had the chance to explain things to the big boss , & have him on the defense explaining why he is not reasonable to work with and putting the company at high risk of a law suite , admitting to put slanderous things on public record , i think the boss would probly start to keep an eye on him and eventually there would another case like this with another driver

8. coffeefiene

Jan 9, 2015
    They only have one direct number and won't let me speak to him. I tried calling and got no where.

9. stratmaster5

stratmaster5 Light Load Member

Apr 8, 2010
    I have been with Florilli for a little over 2 and 1/2 years. I have never had trouble getting loads or miles. Most of the time before I deliver the load I have my next load appears on peoplesnet. I have two numbers to get thru to them and if I send a message on peoplesnet I get a response in 15 minutes or less. My truck gets fixed if it needs it. The trucks and trailers are great. I also get home with no problem. I know not all companies are for everyone but they do me right so I can't complain.

10. stratmaster5

stratmaster5 Light Load Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Okay as of June 19th 2015 I have been with Florilli for three years. We are now getting 2016 Freightliner Cascadias. First batch of 30 have been assigned. Second bath of 20 coming soon!!

11. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    Are you sure your not driving a desk?

SouthernLady, Dryver and unholy7 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.