Florilli

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by coffeefiene, Jan 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stratmaster5

stratmaster5 Light Load Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Nope. Right now I'm in a 2012 Freightliner Cascadia and I am in Beavedam Ohio truck stop

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    Is that you again, Ken M??

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    Reason for edit: last name removed
  4. stratmaster5

Apr 8, 2010
    Who the heck is that?

5. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    He started the other thread in the Bad section, about a boil

6. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Poppa, If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck . . . its a recruiter.

7. stratmaster5

Apr 8, 2010
    Not a recruiter! Getting loaded in Carol Stream then its off to Bethlehem. I think when someone post something positive its because you aren't happy with your company and can't stand to see someone happy where they are. Are you a woman? They complain a lot LOL

8. ironeagle2006

ironeagle2006 Road Train Member

I Drove for Florilli in 97-98 and in the 16 Months I was there I went from 250 to 15th on the Seniority Listing for OTR Drivers. I was there when Maury F got his 4th and 5th DUI's 8 weeks apart there for a FMCSA Safety Audit when Brad J now VP then my Dispatcher Screamed at me as I was sitting on my 70/8 to GET THE HELL OUT OF THE YARD and to Chicago in the next 4 hours I refused due to my HOS he said I DO NOT FING Care about your HOS with a FMCSA AUDITOR 2 Feet from him and still was trying to get me to run Illegal.

I had to bring back the #1 Driver from Denver because Maury Sold his Truck FROM UNDER HIM because someone Wanted it due to it having the Pete 70 inch Sleeper on it. I also spent more time Recovering Loads my last 3 Months there from Drivers that Abandoned Trucks that it was not FUNNY. Then when I did QUIT they tried to DAC my butt saying I had 3 Rollovers 2 Rearend accidents and also had Abandoned my Truck at an Non Company Terminal Hello I had Brad HIMSELF sign off for my Truck and I was able to Prove not ONE of the other Incidents. Why because on the dates they Happened 1 I was at Home and 2 the Days they listed they happened I had been running Team with my Father and we never ran the EAST COAST except to go to PA for Fresh Express.

Florilli was a POS Carrier in the 90's and it went Really Downhill in the 2000's it got so bad they had to Change the Name and MC# so that they could even Get INSURANCE for the freaking Trucks. When I was there they where all Pete 379's fully Decked out with nice Interiors and extras now they are trucks that even a Swift driver would run from.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2015
    Reason for edit: last names removed
  9. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    I'm driving a desk, I'm hoping I can get put OOS soon.

10. rocknroll81

rocknroll81 Road Train Member

Sep 29, 2010
    West Allis Wi.
    You mean retire? LOL

11. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    No, just shut down for 10-34 hours. That would be ok, I'm pretty sure I'm in some sort of violation.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.