Free direct TV might be coming for prime drivers

Discussion in 'Prime' started by bomoto, Jan 14, 2016.

1. bomoto

bomoto Light Load Member

May 25, 2014
    Chattanooga Tn
    Thank you fellow prime drivers for you help getting 14 free direct TV satellite units sign ups. If you signed up you can expect contact in the near future to arrange your install. If your still interested in a possible free demo unit. Contact me still. Someone might back out or a few more comes available.

darthanubis Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. nofreetime

nofreetime Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Like you have money to invest ha! Tell me another.

4. nofreetime

nofreetime Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Keep in mind dog-c began his trucking career at swift for 25cpm around the same time I did actually but I got on at prime for almost double the pay. But I'm sure he was the internet "multitasking" and researching his decision to go with swift back when they payed their drivers in peanuts.

5. SHOJim

SHOJim Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    Hopefully the direct tv equipment won't tip the lightweight prime trucks over......

6. CrappieJunkie

CrappieJunkie Wishin' I was fishin'

Mar 9, 2014
    In a van down by the River.
    I have directv. In my living room. I get to watch it before or after work. When I am home every night. Never had a tv in the truck for 2 reasons. 1) when I finished driving for the day never had time to watch tv as I was so tired I would just go to sleep. 2) didnt have a tv in the truck. To each their own but for me never would of worked for me. I have directv now. But i am also home every day too. Work 3rds m thru fri.

7. MilkyJay

MilkyJay Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Everywhere you want to be
    Just remember. DirectTV > DishTv and you've already won the war. Their signal strength and cinema channels are great all year long

8. bomoto

bomoto Light Load Member

May 25, 2014
    Chattanooga Tn
    OK guys prime direct tv is a go and we can expect our demo units to be in by mid February. Plz call to set up your install appointments with
    JAKE YOUNG
    National Account Manager 208-407-5702 (cell)
    jake@epicvue.com
    www.epicvue.com

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.