freightliner classic

Discussion in 'Trucks [ Eighteen Wheelers ]' started by Andres Guerrero, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Andres Guerrero

Andres Guerrero Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2015
    Hey guys my name is andres and i have a quick question for you i just recently bought a short hood classic i love it except for one thing i feel like the front fenders are up to high so i was just wondering if there were any shops aroung Illioins that could possibly make my fenders a bit bigger so it wont have much wheel gap or what can i do

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MrEd

MrEd Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Winfred, SD
    Look at some of the aftermarket show truck parts companies. I know you can buy replacement fenders for Peterbilt and W900 KW in many different custom styles. There is likely someone making them for FL Classic as well.

Andres Guerrero Thanks this.
  4. baha

baha Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2013
    ga
    Does if have fleet 22.5 low/pro type wheels and tires, if you can look at another short hood truck that has 11/24.5 wheel + tires to see if bigger rubber on looks better to you?

Andres Guerrero and OLDSKOOLERnWV Thank this.
  5. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I would try and see how a 24.5 wheel looks if you're running 22.5 now.

Andres Guerrero and OLDSKOOLERnWV Thank this.
  6. Andres Guerrero

Andres Guerrero Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2015
    Yea im running 22.5 my dad has 24.5 on his so ima try also just found a spot in indiana called bad ### custom truck parts specialize in fenders so probably gonna give them a call see what they can do about it thanks guys!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.