Frito-Lay is hiring OTR drivers in Topeka (KS), Fayetteville (TN), Aberdeen (MD)

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Frito_Lay_Recruiter, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frito_Lay_Recruiter

Frito_Lay_Recruiter Bobtail Member

May 23, 2016
    As you may have guessed from the headline... Frito-Lay is hiring OTR drivers in Topeka, Fayetteville, and Aberdeen. What follows is a general job description, but we welcome your specific questions. You can call our recruitment team at 877-636-8045 (we work out of Ohio and we are available Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM). All of our jobs can be found on our employment website, www.fritolayemployment.com; simply search by using your ZIP code. E-mail resumes/questions to michael.mccarthy.contractor@pepsico.com or becky.hagan.contractor@pepsico.com.

Frito-Lay is hiring OTR Drivers (CDL - Class A required). In addition to our generous starting wages (paid weekly), our benefits include health care, retirement and savings benefits such as a pension , 401(k) and more. This is a full-time position that is responsible for safely operating a tractor/trailer to transport product to and from specified destinations while complying with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.

OTR Driver hours vary by assigned route. Required work hours may be up to the legal limits allowed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and may require overnight trips as well as weekend and/or holiday work. Start times will vary by route.

Responsibilities include:
    • Pre- and post trip truck inspections
    • Drivers daily logs
    • Dropping, hooking, and unloading trucks
    • Some loading may be required
    • Delivering product and obtaining signature of receipt
    • Picking up returns and completing logs and other paperwork related to deliveries
    All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.

Frito-Lay is proud to be equal opportunity employer.
    [​IMG]

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tenn I See Trucker

Tenn I See Trucker Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2013
    TULLAHOMA,TN
    Are you still hiring out of Fayetteville?

4. JPenn

JPenn Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Northern Tier PA
    Go to the website listed and check it out. Some traffic centers only have limited openings, usually replacing people who've retired.

5. Frito_Lay_Recruiter

May 23, 2016
    Yes. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions.

6. Tenn I See Trucker

Tenn I See Trucker Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2013
    TULLAHOMA,TN
    OK will do

7. mxpx148

mxpx148 Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2013
    NEPA, PA
    What are the experience requirements? How far should an applicant live from the hiring facility?

8. Frito_Lay_Recruiter

May 23, 2016
    Hello -- the experience requirements can vary a bit by location. In general, 1-2 years of experience is preferred as well as 100,000 miles driven. I would be happy to take a look at your resume if you want to send it to michael.mccarthy.contractor@pepsico.com. Is your screen name a reference to a band?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.