Gainey Transportation, now Superservice

Discussion in 'Superservice' started by goblue, Sep 15, 2013.

1. goblue

goblue Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Grand Prairie, Texas
    Just venting a little here about Gainey/Superservice. I grew up in and have lived in Grand Rapids for most of my life. I'm disappointed with Gainey GTS. Gainey has his name all over our local Christian School as a top donor. Now i see drivers out OTR in crap looking tractors and old trailers. I watched the local news stories during the bankruptcy and it looked bad. I could sense deception and trickery on Gaineys part.

I was in Massachusetts at the Pilot there on the Connecticut border and picked up one of their opportunity brochures, it was a larger on in the group and read through it.

It just doesn't seem to me that Gainey gives a rip about getting out of this bankruptcy thing and saving face. It looks more to me like a skeleton of an abused company that is going nowhere fast. I feel sorry for anyone driving for them and in my opinion that company would be the first to abandon an OTR Driver it employed for whatever reason or for whatever situation.

Just makes me sick how the money was redistributed and or stolen in the company. I don't drive for them, wouldn't drive for them and this is considering the reports on the bankruptcy and what I see now out on the road.

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck

longbedGTs Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.