GTS Transport Willowbrook IL - BEWARE!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by timothycoon1982, Jan 22, 2014.

1. PurpleMoose

PurpleMoose Bobtail Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Chicago IL
    Im not defending anyone... I'm stating MY experience with them. Mine was fine and I'm sorry he had a bad one but did YOU ever have an experience with GTS personally? If not then your words are irrelevant. Just my personal opinion. I have driven for GTS ..C.R. England ..and Gordon. And in my personal preference GTS treated me best.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. timothycoon1982

timothycoon1982 Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2014
    Midland, MI
    I'm sure it's simply a coincidence ;-)

4. Simpledriver

Simpledriver Light Load Member

Nov 9, 2013
    A person is talking about experience he had. And you are saying- it is just a coincidence? IF it didn't work out for you doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. Calm down. There are alot of companies that ask drivers to open a corporation, and me personally don't find anything wrong with it. Drivers are wanted everywhere. So, if I don't like it, I just move on. What is the problem?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
  5. timothycoon1982

timothycoon1982 Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2014
    Midland, MI
    Calm down? Lol... You're barking up the wrong tree bubba..

The purpose of this thread was to educate on the shady dealings that gts were involved in.

Recruiting drivers under false pretenses and dropping all of that nonsense is not right... They were not forthcoming, and that should send a red flag up to anyone that has half a brain.

As far as me mentioning coincidence...it was I haphazard response to another person-not the guy sharing his experience.

But out of sheer curiosity, do you work for the company in question..... Or any other Chicago based Russian-owned companies?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    White_Knuckle_Newbie and TruckDuo Thank this.
  6. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Well let's be honest... It cant get any worse from England to Gordon right? Running from them two company's to an out-law company has to feel like your on top of the world... Your truck speed has doubled? Your mile's have doubled? Your log book now has two drivers? You now pay taxes on a 10-99? LOL I'm not hating I've made that change and thought well.... sometimes the grass is greener.... If only I was paid on a W-2 I would be clapping heels... But sometimes the grass is a lil greener... I can deal with the 10-99 company... I can't deal with the Mega's my dispatcher is my child's age...

TruckDuo Thanks this.
  7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Keep it civil, folks.

TruckDuo and Simpledriver Thank this.
  8. Silver Knight

Silver Knight Bobtail Member

Oct 11, 2013
    lima, ohio
    I'm not racist but I stick with my own kind just sayin

9. TruckDuo

TruckDuo Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Canadian ? ....French Canadian ?

Simpledriver Thanks this.
  10. Silver Knight

Silver Knight Bobtail Member

Oct 11, 2013
    lima, ohio
  11. TruckDuo

TruckDuo Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Never trust anyone who doesn't own a Schwinn

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.