has anybody applied online?

Discussion in 'UPS/UPSF' started by MadeinMX, Aug 13, 2015.

1. MadeinMX

MadeinMX Light Load Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Mexico
    I am moving out of town and my current employer doesn't have anything there. UPS has a Full time road driver and a linehaul driver position opened. I tried to apply online, but after a few general questions, it didn't let me give more detailed information, it said i qualify but there is no interview appointments available at this time, and it shows pending. Has anyone experienced this? I was hoping at least to put my previous employers and experience, but it doesn't let me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    UPS posts those jobs regularly, but hire from within. The standard reply is "Thank you for applying, but we've hired a more qualified applicant" or something similar.
    Where are you moving to and what exactly are you looking for.

4. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    UPS is one of those carriers that could take up to 3 months before they get to your application.If you get an interview you'll get a call.Dress nice for it.Its a very fast pace position.

5. dustinb_85

dustinb_85 Bobtail Member

May 1, 2013
    It done the same thing to me. They're just making sure you meet the prequalifications. If they're interested in you you'll get a phone call from a recruiter going over the position then they'll redirect you to their website. When you log on there will be a red exclamation mark next to status of your app showing it needs further attention. Thats when you get to fill out the long application.

6. stuge

stuge Light Load Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Georgetown TN
    I have had 2 phone interviews, going for a road test on saturday. wish me luck!

123456 Thanks this.
  7. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Every company it seems is doing the apply online thing. I have never got so much as a response from any application I had ever submitted. Funny thing is I would apply online at a place, hear nothing for over a month so I'd walk in with a good ol' fashioned paper resume with all my certifications and references attached and I'd get hired right on the spot. Computers will never compare to the old fashioned resume and a handshake IMO.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.