Hauling water in texas

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Bayou Bandit, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Bayou Bandit

Bayou Bandit Bobtail Member

Jul 7, 2015
    O/O with my own authority looking for a company to haul water for in texas. Need a company that will sign me on and provide trailer. I have hauled in the Kansas and Oklahoma oil feilds but I was hauling rock and building pads. Just need advice on good water hauling company to work with, ie.. fuel card, road side, good pay, weekly settlements. Thanks for any advice. Oh and around Fort Worth would be a bonus.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. teqntexas

teqntexas Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Ft. Worth Tx.
    does it have to be water? if you'd be open to sand, pretty sure Cab Logistics outa ft worth would sign you up and start you in the morning.

4. 77fib77

77fib77 Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2010
    St Louis
    Is there still work there?

5. teqntexas

Jan 25, 2012
    Ft. Worth Tx.
    with work in laredo, metzen, big lake, college station and now up in oklahoma, yeah, there's still work there.

6. Bayou Bandit

Jul 7, 2015
    Sure I'm open too sand but I don't have a blower on my truck, do you know if they have a program for that?

7. teqntexas

Jan 25, 2012
    Ft. Worth Tx.
    i'm thinking they can help with that but not a 100% sure don't cost nothing to call and ask

8. Bayou Bandit

Jul 7, 2015
    Very true words my friend I'll call in the morning. I'll let ya know what they say

9. teqntexas

Jan 25, 2012
    Ft. Worth Tx.
    10-4 i've been a company driver there goin on a year and they've managed to keep us busy. i've talked with several o/o's that are leased on and they seem happy. there are a couple of others around here if Cab doesn't work out. like, tuttle and tuttle, jh hearn, etc.

10. machinegunner_240

machinegunner_240 Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2015
    Are they hiring company drivers now? I know they are killing abunch of the wells in the Barnett Basin but I'd love to get back in the oil fields. I hate OTR!

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  11. teqntexas

Jan 25, 2012
    Ft. Worth Tx.
    i believe they are, dunno i ended up leaving a few weeks ago. MAALT out of Ft. Worth is also hiring right now. a couple of weeks ago MAALT was offering something like a $3,000 sign on bonus, not sure about now. be worth a call to them though. good luck to ya.

machinegunner_240 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.