Heading out to ILG inc.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Tony_N, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Tony_N

Tony_N Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Warner Robins, GA
    Yes, ILG or International Logistics group Inc that had the driver brag about a 1600 mile drive in 20 hours on Facebook. http://www.thetruckersreport.com/driver-brags-about-20-hour-drive-on-social-media-gets-caught/

With that being said, does anyone have any other information about this company such as pros and cons? To my understanding they are going to start me at .48 CPM and have a 2015 Pete 579 waiting for me w/ APU and fridge. Which for me is a nice bonus. Home time again to my understanding is 3 days for every 10 days out and I get to stay in the South East if I so wish. However, I am hoping some of you can shed some light on this small company for me. :)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. goodrich5150

goodrich5150 Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2013
    TONY,

How did it go with ILG? Did you make it over there?

Thanks
    jake

4. Tony_N

Tony_N Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Warner Robins, GA
    Avoid them like the plague. Bunch of Russians that think they are above any law. Will try to force you to run illegally, then try to fire you when you refuse. Came to Big G Express and couldn't be happier here. Funny enough, ILG will refuse that you ever worked there. Never sent me my tax forms and had to prove my employment via paystubs which they will try to say are fake. They used to be CODE inc. Which got shut down for to many violations. Avoid them if you can.

5. Tony_N

Tony_N Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Warner Robins, GA
    I highly recommend big g express. They treat me like a person, good freight, avg miles between 2200 and 2600 and that's with me home every weekend. Check has never been below 850 take home and that was a bad week. New kenworth t680s and fantastic support staff!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.