Hiring out of Beaufort,SC

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by TropicanaTrucker7, May 3, 2016.

1. TropicanaTrucker7

TropicanaTrucker7 Bobtail Member

May 3, 2016
    Beaufort,SC
    Hey guys...Im 25yrs old, & was wondering if You guys know any Trucking Companies with "Company Sponsored Training Programs" hiring out of BEAUFORT,SC. . . . .so many our hiring out of SC, but where I live I seem to "stay to far from there hiring area". . .most annoying thing Ive ever heard!!!!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ubu

Ubu Road Train Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Rumored to be somewhere
    Do you really need 2 posts for the same question in the same sub-forum?

Living along the coast it will be tough to find a company that hires in that area, let alone one that does CDL training. You may need to move inland some so you are closer to the freight lanes. Companies do like hiring from areas where they do not have freight going as it is very difficult to get drivers home for home time.

The closer you can get to I75 the better but just getting west of I95 will help a lot. If you look at Mavericks hiring area maps at https://www.maverickusa.com/driving-jobs (seen you said you were disappointed by not being in their hiring area in your other thread) you will see you are not that far from their hiring area for General Flatbed or the Glass Division.

Otherwise all you can do is make a list of all the companies you are interested in and start calling.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  4. TropicanaTrucker7

TropicanaTrucker7 Bobtail Member

May 3, 2016
    Beaufort,SC

Sorry about the "2 post" , just really new to this. . . .Thanks for the advice tho!!!! will take note of such!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.