Hoge motor company a small town company

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Bird Dog 84, May 29, 2015.

1. Bird Dog 84

Bird Dog 84 Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2014
    Middle TN
    I would like to tell you a little about this small town trucking company. I just when down there other day and looked around to see what it was like and look around at there trucks and trailers and see if I could get an app. There trucks are a mix of new Pete's and old. Oldest was an 07 I believe but had rebuild cat engine in them... Trucks had apu and where very nice and good shape for the year... I didn't get to look into the new ones cause I wouldnt be getting one of those when I started... Lisa was very nice and took time to answer questions I had about her company and even asked if I wanted to meet tommy the owner... I was the owner while of course I never have meet a owner of a company that I have worker for before so why not. So she walked me back there and I meet mr tommy, he's a very nice man and fair. I asked with a few questions as he did the same... After we both got done talking he stood up shook my hand and told me thanks for coming and looking into my company and we would love to have you as a driver. Lisa also told me the same. They care about there drivers and I seen that when I vist that day. Also run into a few drivers and talked to them and they had nothing bad to said about the company. I got a few more months till I can go over there and it feels like a big hour glass full a fine sand.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RSQ20

RSQ20 Medium Load Member

Great to hear that there are still some around...

... Philip

4. WesternEmpire

WesternEmpire Medium Load Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Arcade, NY
    I have known about Hoge for years, always had nice equipment and professional drivers. If I ever decided to run covered wagon again they'd be the first place I called.

5. cheeseburger

cheeseburger Medium Load Member

Mar 23, 2010
    southeast KY
    been with them for nearly 3 years, I still like it here.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.