horrible truck stops

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by ann2009, Mar 24, 2011.

1. weary one

weary one Bobtail Member

Nov 19, 2015

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. weary one

weary one Bobtail Member

Nov 19, 2015
    You got it I can't believe I was so stupid**?** The red flags were glaring me in the face. I thought ok fool? lt's my fault. The kicker was running into the scum funks minutes down the road.. still at it.. and the threats made. They had "supposed" I was on to them- just by fate-and I should have kept them in view. I can't divulge what I wanted to do but required some "additional backup" yet had no business involving other drivers??

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    The one on Packer Ave?

5. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
  6. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Sounds like any Royal Farms I go into in Delaware, except perhaps for the one in Bridgeville which no longer has this issue.

Otherwise, what the hell were they thinking with waterless urinals?:confused:

7. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    That is YOUR assumption, not his. Nobody said a word about anyone's skin shade.

His words can be interpreted to simply mean "shady looking characters", whom can be found in ANY color.

Now who's the "racist" again?

8. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
  9. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    /you are kidding correct? I guess since I stop at that ta on a regular basis and the majority of the employees happen to be black. , ???? I t is obvious what he was referring to. You can act incredulous if you want, but you are out of your mind. Are moderators fighting folks battles for them now?

10. BostonTanker

BostonTanker Road Train Member

May 2, 2015
    Boston, MA
    I doubt they are. It's funny the only times i have problems or won't stay at a truck stops are all urban jungles.
    W Memphis Ark, Dallas, memphis tn, atlanta, Baltimore, philly, MD, nyc /nj, las Vegas, anywhere in commiefornia.
    Why can't people say the truth? Urban areas BLOW! Laziest employees, slowest unloads, horrible customer service, dirty fuel islands, dirty streets, hustlers galore with their scams. Why is it when i go to suburban and ultra rural areas i never have problems? Clean truck stops, polite employees, stores that i unload at work their ##### off and don't milk the clock. Why is that? Oh right, proper family structure with morals. You keep believing in the failed social utopia. Some of us still believe in the old fashioned manners that once made this country the best in the world.

11. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    No.

Again your agenda shows with yet another assumption. Nobody mentioned color until you did.

Not at all, just calling a spade a spade, and much deservedly so in the case of the perpetually offended. People like yourself who always manage to find racism where there was none bear much of the blame for society's ills.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.