How to call the DOT on a tanker driver that smokes marijuana

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by k1221n, Nov 23, 2010.

1. old-six-pack

old-six-pack Heavy Load Member

Oct 24, 2007
    vernon hill, va
    join him .............................................

Working Class Patriot Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. canuck in da truck

canuck in da truck Road Train Member

Aug 6, 2010
    western pa
    if all he is doing is smoking---i doubt he will drive into a bus---but who knows--maybe he is a tweeker or cracked up

4. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    Ssssooooo...have you seen him smoking weed? Smelled it? Smoked it with him? Some of us out here roll our own cigarettes. Others have a kind of "stoned" demeanor naturally...for some odd reason, most of these guys hail from California or my own home state of Oregon. They aren't actually stoned, but act like they are from a lifetime of being around America's Counter-Culture. We do tend to act like the people we are around the most.

While he does kind of sound like a jerk from your perspective, maybe he has reason to believe you are, in return, a jerk.

How about just building a ten-foot grudge fence and painting it chartreuse and hot pink on his side?

5. end of the road

end of the road Heavy Load Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Northern Canada
  6. old-six-pack

old-six-pack Heavy Load Member

Oct 24, 2007
    vernon hill, va
    i'll bring the matches

7. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    San Diego News Flash
    House burns to the ground, neighbor, unemployed truck driver, John Stoner said he woke up to see a glow out his window! He tried to help but couldn't get past the hot pink and chartreuse fence.

Your mad about some noise and chicken bones, so you are going to try and take his livelyhood away. Hmmmm!

You live in San Diego. There's an army of DOT officers at the scale house on I-5. Go entertain them.

Your suppose to love thy neighbor. Try baking him a cake instead of being vendictive. You might surprise yourself and him too.

8. canuck in da truck

canuck in da truck Road Train Member

Aug 6, 2010
    western pa
    after driving 11 hours or so---everybody looks stoned---i can remember even during training i was told to walk around check your truck after driving--just so you look halfassed normal when you get into the t/s

9. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    :biggrin_25514::biggrin_2559::biggrin_25514:

10. wulfman75

wulfman75 Road Train Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Athens, GA
    You know if my neighbor did that he'd get my foot in his ###. That's just me though.

11. kaitlinpg

kaitlinpg Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Caneyville, KY
    I'm surprised that you all are even entertaining this guy.. Is anyones life in danger here?... No.. How do you all know that this jerk isn't some freak? I would never try to do that to someone and chances are that he is in a consortium .. It seems as though this guy has the temper here.. Not the driver!! We should never help someone in trying to ruin someones elses livelihood.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.