How to quit CR England without hurting my DAC Record?

Discussion in 'CR England' started by Heru, Aug 29, 2013.

1. winja

winja Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Call other companies while at England. youre driving you have nothing better to do but call around. Get someone that will hire you. Get everything set up so you climb out of the England truck into the new company, then dac means nothing

DTM Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Salad

Salad Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Get some prehires from other companies. (There are so many to list)

Do some research, find out which one would fit you best. Six hours of research can save you all sorts of headaches down the road.

When you are ready to quit and try something new, let Cr England know. (I would do this as close to my home terminal as I could get -while- empty and not planned).

1. Communicate via Qualcomm that you intend to quit, and receive an acknowledgement through the Qualcomm. They will try to call you here, but I suggest acting like your phone is not working. Any phone call you have will be inaccessible to you, and recording phone calls can quickly turn into a legal issue if both parties are not aware. It's best to keep it to Qualcomm.

2. Ask via Qualcomm where you need to turn in CR England's Things. Get a response via Qualcomm.

3. Clean the truck out, trashing a truck is a nono. It doesn't have to be dust free and sparkly, but do not leave it trashed. Send a message on the Qualcomm that you have removed your things, and you are signing out of the Qualcomm.

4. Video the interior and exterior of the truck, including under the bunk, inside the glove box etc. Also take pictures of your QC conversations relative to your quitting for your own personal record. After this, delete the Qualcomm messages and sign out. (Your business is yours, not the next drivers.)

5. Make sure you have returned ALL items that belong to CR England. (Fuel Cards, Locks, Chains[if they issue them to you], access badges, employee id cards etc. Get a written receipt of these items from the person you turn them in to.

6. Smile, and be polite to all the office people you deal with, Cr England may have done you wrong but the guys and gals in the offices are just as much wage slaves as you and I.

7. Leave, on a good note. No burned bridge, all your bases covered. You have proof that you left their vehicle in good sound condition, that all of the items they gave you were returned, and you didn't act rude or vulgar to any employees.

:Airplane: time. :biggrin_25523:

Johnny_Reb and average joe Thank this.
  4. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    I'm pretty sure that there is a 12 year old working in china making clothes for Wally World making less. Probably not much less but less all the same.:biggrin_25519:

5. Shernard88

Shernard88 Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2017
    I'm In the same boat, I started with C.R.E. on March 6th, of this year. I have a 6 month contract but very early I found out this company is horrible. I'm on a truck in my phase 1 at the moment. Any advice on what I should do to leave this company? Please help.

6. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.