Howard Transportation - Ellisville, Ms.?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by perryd, Jan 13, 2007.

1. supermuthatrucka

supermuthatrucka Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Chunky,Ms.
    If I have learned anything in life it would be a lil patience. I will see Monday what I can find out about where you are at with going to orientation.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. EaglesTrucker

EaglesTrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 22, 2010
    meridian, mississippi
    she told me most like 2 weeks from monday. 3 at the most but never know things change, whenever it happens it happens, just wish it would be sooner rather than later

4. EaglesTrucker

Jul 22, 2010
    meridian, mississippi
    a list of what you gotta bring with you would be much better so i have more time to get the money together to get what i need

5. supermuthatrucka

Jul 20, 2010
    Chunky,Ms.
    cdl
    ss card
    2 wks clothes (yeah i know who has that much clothes?)
    copy of the letter from the school
    voided check so they can direct deposit your $
    bed linen (sleeping bags at hudson right now)
    steel toe boots
    and thats is it oh yeah your teddy bear for when you get lonely lol

6. EaglesTrucker

Jul 22, 2010
    meridian, mississippi
    i got most of that stuff already, my mom told me about the sleeping bags so i went and got one yesterday for like 6 bucks so cant beat that......so there's gonna be no chance to wash clothes for 2 weeks, guess i better go buy a few pairs of pants, i probably got 7 or 8 pair, should have plenty of shirts, guess ill be scouting for some pants while i look for some cheap coveralls

7. supermuthatrucka

Jul 20, 2010
    Chunky,Ms.
    cheap coveralls lol if you call 30 bucks cheap look at wal-mart they have some "dickies"

8. EaglesTrucker

Jul 22, 2010
    meridian, mississippi
    30 bucks is alot better than the 60 or 70 or so they are gonna be soon, might try to check that out this week while im down in mccomb with tom maybe they will have some down there too

9. southfoots

southfoots Bobtail Member

Jul 27, 2010
    south Al.
    do you have to have coveralls

10. EaglesTrucker

Jul 22, 2010
    meridian, mississippi
    yeah coveralls will help keep your clothes from getting real greasy or dirty, plus help with the cold too, ive just heard from other flatbedders its a good idea to have some coveralls and some good gloves

11. supermuthatrucka

Jul 20, 2010
    Chunky,Ms.
    2nd day at orientation things went pretty good so far. If they don't stop feeding me so good I'm gonna be as fat as a cow!!! was told that the average driver makes 2600-2800 miles a week thats start out $884- $952 a wk at .34 cmp plus $20 stop pay for anything over the 1st stop could be multiple stops per load also $20 tarp pay... as I fond out more this week I will keep you all informed. Once I get in the truck though I may not have time to post we will see........

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.