Howard Transportation - Ellisville, Ms.?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by perryd, Jan 13, 2007.

1. supermuthatrucka

supermuthatrucka Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Chunky,Ms.
    prepass ppl net and battery powered apu and starting 4 drivers and one trainer/trainee out on the e-logs starting tomorrow I will be involved in the "trainer/trainee" deal also I will be the first trainee turned over to a truck with E-logs :biggrin_25524: I hear alot of crap about the E-logs but from what I hear they are a thing of the future so might as well jump on the wagon. As far as the Idle deal they are having alot of problems with the batteries from the apu not staying charged for long and all so right now they aren't saying too much about the idle time but I wish y'all luck

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. camofrawg83

camofrawg83 Light Load Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Dunn, NC
    Elogs are friggin sweet, aslong as you run pretty legal. Would hate to have to go back to drawin lines!

4. EaglesTrucker

EaglesTrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 22, 2010
    meridian, mississippi
    hey southfoot ill be there with you, i cant wait to head out, been finished with school for almost a month now, so it will be good to get started, gonna hate sitting in a room for four days, but hey, gotta suck it up and roll with it

5. southfoots

southfoots Bobtail Member

Jul 27, 2010
    south Al.
    Yea want be to bad. Ready to get going too, been out of school about a month myself. Get to makin some money for sure!

6. EaglesTrucker

EaglesTrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 22, 2010
    meridian, mississippi
    im heading out with my trainer sunday at 7 am, my first run is 4 stops in massachussets and two in new hampshire should be interesting with labor day weekend traffic

7. supermuthatrucka

supermuthatrucka Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Chunky,Ms.
    well its been a solid week that I have been home. My trainer has a case of the droopsies lol I talked to safety though and they said it would not affect my training time... Glad of that cause I need my own truck. badly.... I guess i am a solo type of fella cooped up in a truck with someone for too long can be nerve racking,.

8. beancounter

beancounter Light Load Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Greenville, MI
    Hey c-frawg, been a while since I've been on here. Glad to hear that you're gettin on with Howard now. Let me know how things go if you don't mind.

9. camofrawg83

Jan 8, 2010
    Dunn, NC
    no problem Bean. Still waiting to hear back.

10. camofrawg83

Jan 8, 2010
    Dunn, NC
    Either be in orientation this weekend or next. Keep y'all posted.

11. camofrawg83

Jan 8, 2010
    Dunn, NC
    OK, I'm gonna work a 2 week notice and orientation on the 18th.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.