Howdy

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by CornStalk, Jan 20, 2016.

1. CornStalk

CornStalk Light Load Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Midwest
    Howdy everyone, first post on here, but I have been lookin around on here for about a month and decided to sign up. Just a little about myself I'm from Central Illinois and work for a farming operation hauling grain year around. I worked at Sysco Foods for about 2 months til I figured out that job was not for me and plus the farm operation that I have been working part-time for the past 10 years offered me a full time spot.

I gained alot of respect for the food service guys and never realized the work that went into that. I didn't mind the hard work, I lost 25lbs in 2 months, so that part was good. It was not knowing when you would start work and get off work or be on call the next day or be working the next day, I needed some type of schedule. Money was good, but it wasn't worth not having a life, I worked with a lot of great guys, Its just sad they only have 35 percent retention rate.

Anyways enough about myself, I look forward to the entertainment and knowledge gained on here

rachi and Canned Spam Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Canned Spam

Canned Spam Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2010
    STL
    Welcome, fellow Illinoisan

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.