I-78 in PA AGAIN

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Studebaker Hawk, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Rocks and albert l Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    I never once seen the police on this highway. I cringe every time I go through there.

tucker Thanks this.
  4. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    I think they need to quit salting the roads so people learn how to drive in slick conditions or just stay home.

5. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    [​IMG]

Gee.....2 Fedex Ground trucks.......man, what are the odds?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  6. 379exhd

379exhd Road Train Member

Jun 25, 2012
    rolling through hell
    Speaking of that on a trailer last week I seen an ATA sticker "rewarded for safe driving"

FEDEX GROUND SAFE??? yep sure are it's a safe bet they end up in an accident when the snow starts flying

tow614 and freightwipper Thank this.
  7. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
  8. rambler

rambler Road Train Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Guy's you need to know that anytime you see a sleeper fed ex it isnt a fed ex employee. These are employees of people who buy some trucks and lease them to fed ex.
    Fed ex employees drive the day cabs. And no...I have never worked for fed ex as either a lease driver or employee. I just think fx employees get a bad rap because of lease trucks and drivers that arent fx employees and are not paid by fx.

9. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    You need to know that hardly anyone rags on the freight guys........but, the O/O Ground guys.....OMG. I mean I've seen so many bad things that these people do.........just awful, awful stuff.......mostly involving driving too fast and tail gating

tow614, Pintlehook and HalpinUout Thank this.
  10. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Straight Stacks Thanks this.
  11. ‘Olhand

‘Olhand Cantankerous Crusty

Jan 18, 2011
    The only curse on 78 are the dumbest ####in drivers on the planet....been runnin across there since before it was considered 78 when it was still 22--or as my older neighbors call it the "New Road".....everyone runs way too #### fast across there...packs of 15-25 vehicles of all kinds runnin ####### to elbow at 75+mph...is routine....its completely absurd....only difference w/this wreck is it is further out west from the usual spots....where the old us highway has actually been updated to full interstate spec and where it is relatively flat and straight.....bottom line is if everyone was driving w/a lick of sence it wouldn't have happened...heavy winds very recent snowfall..lots of blowin and drifitin and everyone ridin like nascar qualifyin on a sunny summer day........

LindaPV, allniter, Longarm and 4 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.