I am losing my mind...

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by rockinmindless, Dec 1, 2013.

1. windsmith

windsmith Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2011
    NEPA
    Meh. Relax. It will pass. Better to be addicted to driving than some foreign substance that will harm your health. At least you're productive.

DrivingForceBehindYou Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Road Train Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Winter Haven, Florida
    Malnutrition can and sometimes does cause mental illness. My grandmother went stone cold permanently crazy from it during the great depression in her early 20s. She spent the next 60 yrs in a mental institution til her passing. If you are not crazy yet, you will be if you dont start eating much more frequently. A leave of absence might let you regrasp reality.

4. dennisroc

dennisroc Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Anjung-Ri, South Korea
    If everything you say is true, you should admit yourself to a hospital for a check up. If you drove that much in your personal car while you were on home time I think there might be a problem.

Best to have yourself checked out before you hurt someone or yourself.

No sleep makes people fall asleep while driving.

Skydivedavec Thanks this.
  5. Clyde07

Clyde07 Heavy Load Member

May 28, 2013
    I think I heard you today on the radio, in fact almost everyday. Here, speak into this mic and say, "buffalo in a brown paper bag".

pattyj Thanks this.
  6. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    After reading a very tragic story,some of the responses to this thread is cheering me up.I thank you for that.

7. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    I'm losing my mind, reading this..

pattyj Thanks this.
  8. OttMan

OttMan Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Georgia
    Ha ha... Exactly...
    We're all zombies... lol

9. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    You sound perfect for a Russian owned Chicago based company!!! But seriously, once your day is done, take a walk. A brisk walk. That will take some of the restlessness out of you. Or, I could give you my ex's phone number. One talk with her and you'll never want to see the light of day again. I promise. Her number is 57..... No. You're new. You don't want to off yourself just yet. ;)

10. fld

fld Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2012
    If you are sincere from what you are saying, it souns like a manic episode of bipolar disorder. Take some of that energy that you have and google it.

The problem is that the mania is always eventually followed by the depression. You very well may be a hyper alert safe driver now, but if you havd this, the other is sure to come. That is when you will be dangerous.

This doesn't mean that you are crazy, but you are experiencing something that you need help with.

You need to find a psychologist that you can have a session by phone, and you need to exactly listen to exactly what he or she tells you to do. DO THIS RIGHT NOW!

You must do as I say, because to do anything otherwise would be irresponsible. I have no idea what a psychologist will tell you, but if she tells you to stop, do it IMMEDIATELY. Above all things, you must must consider the safety of all persons on the road.

If this not a joke and you need further assistance, you can pm me.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    Lux Prometheus and Skydivedavec Thank this.
  11. fld

fld Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2012
    You also could go to the nearest hospital and seek treatment.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.