i had enough with cr england

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by johnwayne187, Dec 7, 2016.

1. johnwayne187

johnwayne187 Medium Load Member

Aug 6, 2016
    i been with cr england since the 4th week of april 2016 with NO home time. they paid me .14 cpm, they finally raised me to .20cpm after 5 months. they partnered me with a cool guy we got along perfectly for over 3 months till he decided he wanted to become a trainer . the whole 6 1/2 months was one of the most miserable time of my life, i had to switch dms plus i had to replace like 3-4 partners because they all were pain in the butt to deal with. fast forward to my partner who decided to become a trainer. i am now in 1st seat, they gave me a 2nd seat guy to partner up with. the very first day he locked us out the truck, if i didnt had my extra key on me, we wouldve been locked out for hours, ok. the next morning, he locked himself out the truck again while we were at a truck stop, i was sleepin at the time. then later on tht day, it was his time to drive, the guy has no common sense. he doesn't know how to use the qualcom at all, dont know how to pump gas mind u the guy is 59 yrs old. could u believe this ? i had to teach him the basics over again over again, over again, over again. we got to ny to deliver the load, he couldn't park at all at the receiver. once we were all done, the dm gave us a fedex load to pick up at nj to az. ok, i made sure i drove close as possible to the fedex yard so it can be easy on him the next morning which was now 5 miles away. the next morning, it took him a hour to get to a 5 mile destination. i was so pissed, i was never having these problems with my previous partner. once we got to the fedex, we were the load got cancelled. we waited little bit thinkin we gonna get another load never happen. after, we went to a truck stop, i then told my dm the issue, and to get him replaced. the dm gave us a load to maryland which was over 200 miles away. i decided tht was my last day, after 6 1/2 months of problems with cr england. i barely made a living working with cr england, pay checks were terrible at times. if u like what i had to go through with this company, this is the right company for you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SHOJim

SHOJim Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    You got 6 plus months now. You can go on to greener pastures. You made it man.

4. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    Go check out Abilene motor express, I hear good things about them from@Chinatown .

johnwayne187 and Chinatown Thank this.
  5. ChaoSS

ChaoSS Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2014
    I call bs on this story. Every other driver from CRE seems so happy at that company. Plus they all seem competent and experienced, I doubt you could possibly have one bad partner there, let alone multiple.

6. johnwayne187

johnwayne187 Medium Load Member

Aug 6, 2016
    well i guess im one of the unlucky ones then

7. Quackers

Quackers Light Load Member

Nov 17, 2016
    Ky
    Trollage?

8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I'm fairly certain he was being facetious.

Canned Spam, Bean Jr., Grijon and 5 others Thank this.
  9. SHOJim

SHOJim Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    Mack, stop using those big words like facetious

10. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Now is the time to go with a good company. Plenty out there to choose from.

11. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    "he don't know how to pump gas"...

I sure hope you don't pump gas into your truck ;-)

overhake, Dan.S, ncmickey and 11 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.