I want out

Discussion in 'CR England' started by Lekwid, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    Even with the dedicated run im still leaving in july at my 1 year mark. This is a training company nothing more nothing less. Do your time and get out. Theres a reason you wont find a good review on england, no success stories. All the bad is true. I didnt listen. Now im paying the piper. The dedicated has made it bearable to the extent ill finish a year instead of the 9 month contract. If I was still otr id be gone the exact day my contract ended. I know what your thinking you can get on dedicated. Its so random, people fresh outta their school if you want to call it that get right on dedicated sometimes. While ive talked to drivers who have been here over a year( the ones who drink the england juice, why they are still here is beyond me to each his own I guess) have been trying to get on forever. My own post are a testament. No one has come on to dispute what I say cause its true and they know it. Whatever you do good luck, if you gotta go get in, do time, get out.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    My otr trainer has been there over a year, when not training and riding solo he is making .26 cent a mile smh. Reason why he is a trainer lol he told me that straight up and I cant blame him. Thank god I already came in with some experience.

4. mudding in 18 wheeler lol

mudding in 18 wheeler lol Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    never been on a dedicated route, when i was at swift they said Kraft had a dedicated route that had a stack of applicants, 200+ people or more wanted that job, of course it only went to a few people, my trainer said they offered him that route but he declined it . . . hhmm cant remember why, coulda been he liked or made more money as a trainer. . .but i dont know
    so i view dedicated routes as "golden routes" now if they're offering dedicated routes to trainees? then where are the people that use to run those routes? they quit i imagine. . . .
    one thing that worries me is if CRE has gps on their qualcomms or not? if they dont then im have to buy a gps. . .because swift uses the blue screen qualcomm
    but yeah i really need a year of experience, once i have that it'll open alot of doors

5. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    They pay better than otr, but ya people leave like i will be doing because there still is more gold elsewhere. Dont get me wrong my trainer is making great money as a trainer. If thats what you wanna do then england isnt a bad choice. Plenty of fresh blood to go around. But to make the good money you gotta run as a team with your student. Im not putting my life on that. Ya they have gps on the qc but its garbage. I use smart truck route for android. Better than any gps i've used ( garmin, cobra, rand) its a paid service but its worth it check it out.

6. mudding in 18 wheeler lol

mudding in 18 wheeler lol Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    LOL i have used smart truck route for android before! nice to see it gets a recommendation
    i think i paid for the 1 month
    "try for 1 month is $19.95 or get 1 year for $52 or 3 years for $99"
    quoted from their page off the google play store but yeah i think i'll definitely redownload it, pay a year and then buy a phone mount so i can mount it on the dash

7. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    Hasn't let me down yet, and I do the exact same thing. The google map overlay is a nice touch.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.