I'm a potential new guy, interested in Schneider...

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by PitchforkedPineapple, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Philly Intl will look totally different. All of the USAirways branding is gone. You'll think you're in a smellier version of DFW when you land.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MilkyJay

MilkyJay Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Everywhere you want to be
    When I grew up, there was always a clown doll outside of a doctor's office between the court house and the church a little up the street from it. Is there still a ritas up there by the pepboys?

4. There is a Rita's on Broad. Not sure about the clown.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  5. MilkyJay

Jan 26, 2015
    That thing was about a foot and a half high and they just sat it outside the office or right inside the door. Granted, this was probably 15 years ago. But I remember it with no problem.

6. Not doing anything for me, sorry. I've only been out here full-time for 7 years. One year in an apartment in Haddon Heights, a year in a condo in Deptford, and had the house in West Deptford since August of 2011.

7. MilkyJay

Jan 26, 2015
    I grew up in west wood court apts. I'm looking at how things have changed and wow it's different. Insipra medical center was Underwood memorial. And the luk oil across the street was a mobile for the longest I can remember. I looked at google maps and the clown doll was in the door way of 29 S broad st

8. FatDaddy

FatDaddy Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Katy, TX or Swedesboro, NJ
    All the locals still call The hospital Underwood. Hell my kids were the 3rd generation of my family born in that hospital.

9. My wife was born there, and yes, it'll always be Underwood to the locals. My daughter is a Virtua Voorhees baby...word to the wise, bring earplugs for the toilets. I've never encountered a louder flush anywhere.

10. Just finished the DFO OTR thread. Fairly deep into his Choice thread as well. If I learned something from all that reading, I learned that DFO is leaving money on the table here...no offense TTR, but he should be on WordPress and selling ad space. Also, I learned that Bulk is probably where I should be. I don't have the mechanical skill or the personality with regard to the micromanagement and box planner nonsense.

Happy Thanksgiving, drivers.

FreightlinerGuy, 91B20H8 and mickeyrat Thank this.
  11. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    you have a couple good resources here for tank. @ethos was a trainer for us for quite a while before he moved into a better situation for him. VERY helpful guy. @harlycharly55 is a current tank driver and @sicksfeet was an IC on the tank side before he switched to IC choice. Might be a couple others that I am missing.

Hope your day is filled with laughter and love. Happy Thanksgiving.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.