Indian Creek Express Pierce, Colorado

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by KW-Love, Aug 28, 2016.

1. KW-Love

KW-Love Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2016
    Donny and April Jefferson are thieves! I was an owner operator there for 9 months and I don't even know why. The say they pay 80% with 100% fsc. The dispatcher will tell you what the load pays including the fsc but when you are actually paid it's no where near 80%. She also says once in a while when you DON'T get a check...oh your caught up (their pay is 2 weeks behind) sorry you don't get a paycheck, which is ########. April will just tell you "oh the dispatcher doesn't know what the load pays and they are wrong. After finding out from one of their brokers they only pay about 65% tops and they keep the fuel surcharge completely! Not once did I get my fsc! And they also offer $$$ for passing dot inspections...well not a dime there either and I passed 3 level 1's and 2 level 2's! They kept my last two checks for" damages and unpaid fuel" which is a lie cause either was my freaking truck!!When I complained she terminated my lease on the spot and said I was interfering with business. Please for the sake of your family and livelyhood STAY AWAY! Oh ya she has in the lease that you are not allowed to complain or she can terminate your lease as well. I am bringing forth a class action suit so anyone else can contact me to join.

Jmove and audeygdad Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Oy-Vey! Such troubles!

It sounds like you did the right thing by exiting.

4. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Never been an O/O. But I would imagine this would be one of the difficult issues. Finding companies that are honest with their revenue, which is the basis for your revenue.

5. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    You never once got your Fuel Surcharge...and you stuck it out for 9 months any way? Hmmmmmm

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  6. Pete jockey

Pete jockey Medium Load Member

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    ^^^^^^my thoughts exactly^^^^^^

7. KW-Love

KW-Love Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2016
    we stuck it out because Donny got sick and April took over and apparently changed the surgcharge, she said fuel had to be over 3.00 a gal. My husband does not speak up like he should and wouldn't leave. I will supply proof of everything just ask me for it. There are no lies coming from me.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2018
    Reason for edit: Fixed quote
  8. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Oh; I don't think you're lying, and I don't need proof from you (thanks any way)....can't picture ANYONE making this up.
    #GodSpeed

9. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    QUOTE:> "I was an owner operator there for 9 months and I don't even know why"

If I was a psychologist, this is where I would start the conversation...

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  10. shower shoe

shower shoe Bobtail Member

Sep 29, 2016
    Seems like its impossible to find a good owner operator company in northern Colorado anymore. I have friends running for circuit who make good money on their check but loose it in repairs from running on dirt roads.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.