Interstate freedom board

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Truckerjoe559, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Truckerjoe559

Truckerjoe559 Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Is the west coast a good freight area for interstate freedom board, I live in central Cali and I see lots of interstate trucks at the truck stops around here. I used to run 6 western and I would see lots of interstate trucks in Idaho Washington Oregon and Utah.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CasanovaCruiser

CasanovaCruiser Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Indiana
    Calling on @jacolbyhud for first hand knowledge.
    Based off reading, ID is big in the west, that's their niche it seems. Can't tell you a thing about the rates.

For what it's worth, they have a YouTube following, Andrew Jackson makes videos all the time but trying to get useful information out of them can be a real chore. He also just got kicked off the load board. So getting information from that source has likely expired.

Truckerjoe559 Thanks this.
  4. Truckerjoe559

Jun 28, 2016
    I seen Andrew Jackson and the right brotha's YouTube videos, how they got kicked out the load board ? I was running cali to Idaho driving tankers and I would love a dedicated run from id to ca.... I seen Ike Stephens when I was looking into Schneider but Schneider doesn't have good freight where I'm at, so I won't be home every other day like they are out there in the mid west

5. Truckerjoe559

Jun 28, 2016

6. jfrazie7

jfrazie7 Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2016
    i'm chasing andrew jackson

7. jfrazie7

jfrazie7 Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Yeah i got put off the loadboard due to an error in the system causing me to pick up the wrong load but anyways the frieght is cali is awesome. We have the most loads in cali & WA. Most of the loads starts area the la area and just up the i5 to either or, or wa. once you get to wa you will go to uhta or denver. if you book to denver you may get stuck. if you book to utha you may go to vegas. the post is when working the loadboard you will need to find a way to get back to the la area in cali or back up to tacoma wa so that you can get the highest paying freight. top rates are $1500-$2000 to go from la area to wa mostly drop and hook. idk what the rate per mile is because i only cared about the gross. in order for me to make $3000 take home i had to gross $4500+ vs waiting for $2 a mile freight all day.. thats why i was running 10hrs a day. But over here on east coast i'm suffering. loads paying no more than $800 and live loads

tscottme and Truckerjoe559 Thank this.
  8. jfrazie7

jfrazie7 Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2016
    i'm actually leaving interstate. i just came on here to get information about my next company & saw this post

CasanovaCruiser and Truckerjoe559 Thank this.
  9. Truckerjoe559

Jun 28, 2016
    Yea I saw your video, I follow your YouTube channel thanks for all the information, really appreciate all your help. I live in central Cali, 190 miles north of LA. Do u recommend leasing threw quality or getting your own truck then lease it to interstate ? How's the freight in Idaho I used to drive up there and I would see lots of interstate trucks on the i84

10. jfrazie7

jfrazie7 Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2016
    i recommend quality first just so you can testout interstate and if you don't like it you can return truck. Off youtube things are not as positive when you are with these guys. To be honest it's only worth coming here if you can get on the loadboard. Without the loadboard you will become as evil as the dispatcher who will talk to you any kind of way on the phone. For example when conducting business if i call and say hey i'm running late because a truck rolled over on interstate and i'm stuck here for the next 24hrs you would think they will just reschudule the load. No the convo will go like this - hey i'm running late due to a crash on interstate. OMG WHERE THE #### ARE YOU?? YOU ARE GOING TO COST US THIS ACCOUNT AND WE AREN'T ####ING HAVING IT. GET OFF THE #### INTERSTATE AND GET TO THE CUSTOMER OR ELSE!!! lol just incase interstate sees this is future ken is the dispatcher but you guys removed him already. anyways goodluck

Maximus67 and Truckerjoe559 Thank this.
  11. jfrazie7

jfrazie7 Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2016
    o and never run a starbucks load at interstate. if you do start searching for a 2nd job because if you are late its over for you

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.