Job Updates!!!!

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by gdyupgal, Jan 24, 2016.

1. gdyupgal

gdyupgal Medium Load Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Montana/Watford City,ND
    Been a while to post but Happy New Year!!!! I'm still pretty busy..Everyone is still hang'n in as best they can..No more Nabors everything now finally C & J..we're all hoping for good changes..we've combines both yards now with a few water trucks remaining in the other yard..our schedule & shifts have changed we are now 5/2 5/3 with #2 am & #2 pm shifts 4 & 6..I hope everyone is doing ok & hang'n in there this is not the time to job hop if you have steady hrs..I think we are still hiring not sure my last trainee validated a couple weeks a go..Where y'all at & are you working?

1510360_1027642067265883_5768686153511984191_n.jpg

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. QualityMike

QualityMike Light Load Member

Jun 19, 2011
    North Dakota
    Left Enterprise, Watford City end of Sept (or what ever they are now, Rocky Mt Division was sold as of Jan 1, 2016.) In Nevada waiting to see how it all shakes out.

gdyupgal Thanks this.
  4. gdyupgal

gdyupgal Medium Load Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Montana/Watford City,ND

What part of Nevada & doing what?

5. QualityMike

Jun 19, 2011
    North Dakota
    Sparks/Reno, just taking some time off. Spent last winter here, it was the mildest winter in years. Thanks to El Nino, this year, the worst winter in years. 20 deg below normal and snow 4-5 times a week.

gdyupgal Thanks this.
  6. chalupa

chalupa Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Houston,Texas
    Not in trucking but still in Permian. Very slow, hanging on by a thread. Pecos is supposed to be kicking.

CEO thinks things will turn up sharply this summer, public analysts don't think so.....I haven't a clue.

JMO

gdyupgal Thanks this.
  7. Wymon

Wymon Light Load Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SE Montana/NE Wyoming-Winch and heavy haul-About a third of what it was a year ago-filling in as a field mechanic to get hours.

gdyupgal Thanks this.
  8. ironmule

ironmule Light Load Member

Nov 4, 2011
    PNW
    Still hauling production water, west of watford city. The closer to the wellhead the better!!

rabbiporkchop and gdyupgal Thank this.
  9. Ben Gunn

Ben Gunn Medium Load Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Forgotten Coast
    I'm still doing well control in the pump truck out of Midland 60-70 hrs a week. The client I'm working for is demanding another cut in our rates but I doubt my company can afford it. If I lose the current gig I'll have to take things one week at a time.

10. Ben Gunn

Ben Gunn Medium Load Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Forgotten Coast
    I spent 5 years in Reno tending bar, snowboarding, drinking and generally up to no good ..... some of my best memories. What's the job situation like for drivers there?

11. QualityMike

Jun 19, 2011
    North Dakota
    Plenty of work if you like to play in the snow. A lot of freight going both directions from here. Most positions are running over Donner every day/night. Typical driver pay 45-60K. Some pay more. Less if you stay in Reno/Sparks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.