K&B Transportation out of Iowa Can anyone help me out here?

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Jubal3, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Jubal3

Jubal3 Heavy Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Central WA
    Long story short, the local job I hired onto lost their biggest customer the day I started and I need a job.

Heard mixed things about KB, also, from what I heard, they've made a lot of changes in the last 2 years or so.

How is the equipment? APUs, Fridges, Inverters?

Heard some stupid stuff about log-book violations: Easy Answer: "Sure Mr. Dispatcher, you just put those orders through the Qualcomm.."

I understand they run newer Cascadias and are basically slaves to Tyson. (I don't care)

Anyone have any CURRENT info to me BEFORE I take a plane ticket? Would be much appreciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 28

28 Medium Load Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Tyson unless the trailers are preloaded is live kill and long waits 1-3 days . I would not accept the job based on solely on that , I used to pull out of Tyson for another company a while back .

4. jackoboyo

jackoboyo Light Load Member

Dec 30, 2014
    There a few threads on here about Great Plains, Holland and Magnum. They all seem better than what you are looking at for reefer work. I think Magnum just started going to Washington.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.