Keim Ts. Is A Bad Company

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Intheoutfeild, May 24, 2008.

1. Intheoutfeild

Intheoutfeild Light Load Member

Thanks Received:
    KEIM TS is not a good place to start your Trucking career. Very bad Trainers, If you make a commit or forget to buy your Trainer his morning coffee or evening dinner he will kick you off the Truck. I didn't have any incidents or accidents or a traffic ticket or even make 1 mistake, didn't even run over a curb. One day I said I was not tired of driving after only 3 hours on the road, the next morning I forgot to bring him his coffee and buy him his dinner so he kicked me off the truck, so I quit. I was on the truck for 2 weeks, his name starts with D.F so beware of him,
    you'll have to kiss his (you know what) day and night just to have a job.:pottytrain5:

2. durrty

durrty Light Load Member

Thanks Received:
    threw you off the truck ? because u didnt buy him coffee,man if i bought his coffee i would have loved to see him drink it....stay strong and keep your head up

3. Ken Worth

Ken Worth Medium Load Member

Thanks Received:
    This is a joke,right? If that's the reason he got rid of you, then you need to talk to the owner.

4. Cerberus

Cerberus Medium Load Member

Thanks Received:
    this can't be true. i would have used toilet water to make that coffee then laughed as he drank it. treat me like crap then drink crap loser.

lmcclure1220 and MACK E-6 Thank this.
  5. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Me too. No one should have to put up with such crapola.

6. Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt Light Load Member

Thanks Received:
    What's the rest of the story? If there isn't any, I'd be filing papers on them...

Raiderfanatic Thanks this.
  7. Add a truck driving job review
  8. Ken Worth

Ken Worth Medium Load Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm sure there's another side to this. I'd sure like to hear what it is? My trainer was excellent and I wasn't the easiest guy to train. Like I said...if this was true, that trainer would be looking for a new job and that student would be riding with someone else.

9. robbierotten

robbierotten Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    i worked for keim for three years and enjoyed all my time there. the only reason i left was to take a home everyday ltl job, otherwise i would still be there.
    i still keep in touch with a couple of the people there, and i believe there is more to this story, hopefully we''ll hear "the rest of the story" how bout it G***Y.
    this person never even made it off the trainer, so how does he know what a good or bad company is?

10. tfarsm

tfarsm Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    My boyfriend is thinking about applying with Keim. Their website says that family is important and since he has 2 kids he thinks that this might be a good company to work for. Any comments?

11. robbierotten

robbierotten Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    how far from ft dodge do you live?