Kllm Lease Questions

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Gucci25, Aug 17, 2015.

1. tk-c784

tk-c784 Bobtail Member

Oct 4, 2015
    I have a 2015 prostar my first lease truck I went to quality company and they have 20 different or companies u can lease to and its a 100% walk away lease wat I like bout quality I'm not stick went one company.

Pure.Genius Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. antpat21

antpat21 Bobtail Member

Dec 5, 2013
    WA
    What is the name of the leasing company?

4. Doc W

Doc W Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Eastern Oklahoma
  5. 85heepurai

85heepurai Light Load Member

Oct 12, 2015
    North Carolina
    I was with kllm I walked away after 6 months. It is 100 percent walk away. If you leave in the negative and you try to come back they make you pay it. Your first few weeks back. And it doesn't count against your credit.

6. Arky

Arky Heavy Load Member

Jun 7, 2013
    My question would be...if you made enough money between the ages of 15-20 that you can pay cash for a new truck, why wouldn't you keep doing THAT?

But, if you are convinced that you want to own and drive a truck, there are a few decent walk away leases. While expensive, the Quality lease seems to be one of of the few "walk aways" where you have some control over your business. If you are happy where you are as a company driver and they have a walk away lease, nothing wrong with that either. Just understand that the profits are not likely much better than being a company driver. Until it's your cash invested, the profits will almost always find their way into the pockets of the investor. That's just the way it works.

At your age, you want to look long and hard before you leap...at each step. A lot of companies that you might want to lease onto may have age requirements set by their insurance. Those requirements may or may not be written in stone, but you need to know before hand.

Once you own your own truck, if you want to be leased to a carrier, I would suggest a 100% owner operator carrier. At a 100% O/O carrier, you will find a completely different set of values. You will be respected and appreciated more as an owner operator simply because..."it's what they do".

Doc W Thanks this.
  7. Doc W

Doc W Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Eastern Oklahoma
    www.hvhtransportation.com

I agree 100% with Arky. One true O/O company is HVH Transportation out of Denver, CO. ... the website above...

8. Scot Mackenzie

Scot Mackenzie Bobtail Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Does kllm report to the credit companies when leasing as far as making all payments? That would help greatly increase your score I would think

9. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    If it benefits the driver in any way at all its not going to happen!

10. Scot Mackenzie

Scot Mackenzie Bobtail Member

Jun 26, 2015
    ###### why do u have to be right!

11. KingG239

KingG239 Medium Load Member

Dec 12, 2014
    NEW Jersey
    True and I rather them not just get something else that's cheap to build you're credit better that way.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.