Knight sponsered side business

Discussion in 'Knight' started by sleepily, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    What are you talking about ? The video from sin is about a fake Facebook account and has nothing to do with the desolve of Knight Nation or the removal of Thor. I have spoke to Thor him self on a few occasions along with some of the founding members of Knight Nation. What was said in the video is not speculation, most of what was stated is true and the reason Thor was let go.

Thor was accused of being a raciest, Even tho Thor is the furthest thing from it. Sin accused him of creating a White surpremise group and hid it under the name Knight Nation. Knight ended up letting him go and Knight Nation was desolved by Little Dwg. The group was later reformed under the name of Noble Knights and is controlled by corporate.

As of reading your post I was sitting around with Lorenzo, AKA Renzo (Founding Member) from Knight Nation. I had him read your post and as he was reading this was pretty much his expression.

Lorenzo and Anthony (Sinister) Know one and other they were both trained by the same person at Warner and even he says Anthony is nothing like what he used to be.

IMG_0419.JPG

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    I know that kid, what you doing back in Ifalls?

4. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    Home terminal.

5. desperado75

desperado75 Medium Load Member

Nov 25, 2012
    allentown,pa
    all I know is they are air bombing YouTube and got trucker Steve with them and I guess thor screwed up again with sta....js

6. BackIsSore

BackIsSore Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    How soon until Knight adds Allie Knight? They seem to be building a fleet of the most annoying voices on the internet. How about raise the pay and be honest to their drivers, then watch more qualified talent apply.

It's funny though watching that askatrucker guy look a little jealous over doughboy's YT success.

7. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    I thought he was watching to see how many people he would sell out before he ate him myself. Glad to see in that drone video that someone turned the reno yard into their personal storage unit.

8. desperado75

desperado75 Medium Load Member

Nov 25, 2012
    allentown,pa
    now Ike is promoting knight... also I thought it was in bad taste to promote a company with the tragedy in Katy,TX

9. sleepily

sleepily Light Load Member

Apr 9, 2015
    Somewhere, Rhode Island
    I wouldn't add any weight to what happened in Katy. Its a tragic story on both sides to take a life over something that could have been solved in a different way.

Not everything in life demands an extreme response.

10. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    Katy was and is a sad story, The terminal manager there was a good guy. I met him on a few occasions and his drivers always seemed to talk highly of him. I don't care how someone feels wronged, It is NEVER a excuse to take a life. Never!!!

Kropotkin75 Thanks this.
  11. .RYAN

.RYAN Light Load Member

Sep 26, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    Yeah Team RG would be a reason I'd never apply for Knight. How embarrassing.

Sad_Panda Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.