KOCH VS. ATS TRUCKING

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by flatostay, Jun 28, 2015.

1. flatostay

flatostay Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2014
    WhI checked would youconsider the better company Koch or ATS? PLEASE explain your answer. Thank you for your time and opinion.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    Neither,..

I can not legally go into detail.

Hurst

passingthru69 and marineman227 Thank this.
  4. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    Did that Koch recruiter try to molest you too? :(

Airborne Thanks this.
  5. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    No,..I'm suing Koch for lost revenue after their idiot driver tried to back his trailer over my hood.

Truck is repaired,.. but Koch seems to think I'll accept $750 for 43 days of no revenue. I lawyered up.

Hurst

Airborne, dog-c and mp4694330 Thank this.
  6. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    That's not even enough to be considered insulting.

Airborne Thanks this.
  7. HorseShoe

HorseShoe Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2015
    Is your neck ok???:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Airborne Thanks this.
  8. striker

striker Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Denver, Co
    Koch, is the dedicated carrier for Best Buy in many markets, in the Denver area, they were/are some of the rudest, arrogant drivers I've ever dealt with. We used to haul into the BB DC every morning at 4:30 am, very tight dock, the drivers knew the trucks backing in needed every inch of space. They would still drop trailers lengthwise directly across from the 4 receiving docks, and not tight to the curb either, but sometimes 10 ft away. Time and again BB asked them not to do this, a few times the fleet manager for the Denver area was notified as well, he was as bad as his drivers.

Airborne Thanks this.
  9. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    I was in getting a shower when my truck was hit. Had it not been for a Werner driver who saw it happen and made sure I knew who hit me,.. I believe whole heartedly that the Koch driver would have left.

Hurst

Airborne Thanks this.
  10. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

lower the landing gear a few times. Then they might get the hint

striker and Hurst Thank this.
  11. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    LOL

Thats mean. When I did reefer work my truck went into the shop and I had to team with another driver for a week until I could get back in mine. We were delivering to a walmart that had us disconnect from the trailer while getting unloaded. Well I was so used to setting the landing gear about 3 - 4 inches above the ground, and then dropping my suspension when I come out from under it. That way I could slide back under and raise the legs back in the air to make winding the landing gear up easier.

The truck I was in couldnt drop its air,.. not thinking I drove out from under it anyway. Lemme tell ya,.. Walmart was part of a 5 stop load,.. and they only got the first 4 pallets in the back. Cranking that landing gear down to raise the trailer up high enough to get back under it,.. felt like my arm was going to fall off.

Hurst

Airborne Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.