Kreilkamp Trucking, Inc. - Allenton, Wi.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by shalomdunn, Aug 21, 2006.

1. GirlInASemi

GirlInASemi Bobtail Member

Mar 8, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    How so?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Truckers Report Jobs

4. Pete jockey

Pete jockey Medium Load Member

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    Well they obviously don't value their drivers as this incident shows. Even if they didn't terminate me that just shows a total lack of respect for the driver. Who believes a random call when there's pics and a witness. Plus company guy physically looked at truck.

GirlInASemi Thanks this.
  5. GirlInASemi

Mar 8, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    Very good points, Pete jockey. And I agree. But I worked for thier west coast operation, Terrill Trucking. But Kreilkamp pulled the strings. I've known Kevin Terrill 20+ years, and he fought to keep me. It's not like I can just go get another job, I have a driving recird issue (personal vehicle) I'm just broken-hearted how it all went down

Attached Files:

6. Pete jockey

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    I understand your situation. The whole thing just seems to be so overblown.

7. GirlInASemi

Mar 8, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    Exactly my point. But the biotch in Safety was pissed that Terrill defied her and hired me. And I'm a ##### GOOD driver. She used this opportunity for paybacks. There are so many violations going on with this whole thing it's crazy. Discrimination, falsification of electronic log's, illlegal pay practices, I can go on and on.

8. GirlInASemi

Mar 8, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    With that said, any company out here in California looking for a good, safe driver message me because I desperately need a job. Thank you for all of the feedback I have received in this thread, it does help me Feel better :)

9. Pete jockey

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    Wow...so even though it's his truck/company krielkamp has the final say so?

10. GirlInASemi

Mar 8, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    Yup. They have Terrill's balls in a jar in Wisconsin. He tried his best to override the issue, but it is what it is

11. Pete jockey

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    That is ridiculous...the whole no damage thing and all

12. GirlInASemi

Mar 8, 2016
    Central Valley CA
    I agree Pete jockey. I can't report an accident that never happened. I argued my case to Mr Kreilkamp too, thought I would get somewhere. But I'm out if work, upset, and have limited options due to my driving record (it only has 2 points on it). I have over one million miles in my career with no tickets or accidents, but there us a big gap in my history because I was in operations for many years. Mr Terrill hauled loads for me! And when I needed a job, he was there. I can't take legal action without dragging him in. There are OSHA violations, Labor Board violations, Motor Carrier Compliance violations, Discrimination violations, etc. I have a multi-million $ case, but I can't and won't take Terrill down to sue Kreilkamp. I just can't do it :/

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs