LLL Transport

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Chrome1216, Oct 3, 2013.

1. charleshull42

charleshull42 Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Im just another driver looking for information on this company it sounds good but i like to do research. Any info would be appreiciated.

bama326 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dlrobsr1

dlrobsr1 Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Im any owner operator looking for some more info on LLL TRANSPORT before i sign on with

4. Brandonatv

Brandonatv Bobtail Member

May 8, 2015
    Been a oo for almost a year. No real complaints. Office and dispatch are good and I clear good money and I slack off more than most drivers check is in my bank on Friday morning what else could you want?

5. Chrome1216

Chrome1216 Bobtail Member

Mar 6, 2012
    hey brandonatv where do you run out of. im looking to buy my own truck and lease on. there was 1 in ky but I believe he left

6. dlrobsr1

dlrobsr1 Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Lol they are joke

7. ALR

ALR Bobtail Member

May 20, 2016
    AVOID this company at all costs. I replied to an add they had
    placed in the Houston area Craigslist for >REGIONAL< Tanker drivers. I filled out the online application and was contacted by their driver recruiter John Z I discussed the job with John and it was stated that the job was a REGIONAL position covering TX KS MO AR LA OK with a 6 days on 2 days off scheduled which is exactly what I was looking for. I told John I was interested in the job so arrangements were made and I went and took a pre employment drug screen and gave my two weeks notice at my current employer I touched base with John during this period to let him know I had completed the drug screen and updated my DOT physical. John had instructed me to contact him at the end of the week after my duties were completed at my current employer. I called John at the end of the week with the understanding he would have the travel itinerary for me to attend orientation and P/U my truck during this phone call the job description changed completely from REGIONAL to OTR going from Houston to the west coast as far north as Seattle being out 10 to 12 days this was not what we discussed and would not fit my personal situation. I would not have left the job I was at if John would have been honest about the job requirements to start with. I will be taking my 2.75 million miles of safe driving to a company that is honest and forthcoming with their employees. NOT LLL/Girton

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
    Reason for edit: Removed last name
    Crystalbeach Thanks this.
  8. Crystalbeach

Crystalbeach Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2013
    Thanks ALR, I'm an owner operator from Beaumont and was considering leasing on with them. They also told me regional. I don't have any any interest in staying out that long either.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.