Local fuel hauling jobs. Give it a try!!

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by lve2drv, Aug 17, 2008.

1. plant

plant Heavy Load Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Company trucks dont have priority at least here in Los Angeles. Arco and Sentinel (76) wait in line just like the carriers. The other racks like shell and chevron don't have company trucks anymore so that solves that problem!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GasHauler

GasHauler Master FMCSA Interpreter

Oct 23, 2005
    Vegas/Jersey
    Years ago we had priority loading at Las Vegas with ARCO, Chevron, and a couple others. But it's not like you think. We would gage the tanks at 0545 so at 0600 the racks were back open and loading. Company trucks went first only because it made more sense to load the short haul and get them out on the street . Then the company trucks would leave and the longer haul trucks would load up and be gone. It was just common sense to keep the traffic down at the rack. No one complained once they understood. However, if you had a common carrier truck doing a local dump then he or she were right up there loading with all the rest of us.

4. Cali kid

Cali kid Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2011
    IE, CA
    Well next time you go to LAT look at the sign by the gate lol. We are at least telling solar to stay on lanes 1 and 2 with there #### semi's .

5. GasHauler

GasHauler Master FMCSA Interpreter

Oct 23, 2005
    Vegas/Jersey
    They must not wait too long because ARCO is still getting 6 loads out in a shift.

6. Cali kid

Feb 15, 2011
    IE, CA
    I think you guys have the most lanes in L.A. with that rack but we don't do to bad here, 4-5 loads a day.

7. plant

plant Heavy Load Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Yea and most of the time I see them load only regular so they are single arming the whole semi. Thanks for doing that!

Also yes Arco vinvail is the biggest rack I go to, they have 8 lanes, 1-5 gas, 6 gas/dsl, 7-8 dsl. There is usually never a line, but if there is, it moves fast. Lane 6 does backup sometimes though so if there are 2 trucks ahead it is faster to load your gas on 1-5 and then load your dsl on 7-8. I like how LAT has 4 gas/dsl split lanes.

Cali kid Thanks this.
  8. Cali kid

Feb 15, 2011
    IE, CA
    Ok so then the biggest one isn't vinvale in LA. it's that peace of crap old Kimberly Morgan* in Carson 10 lanes hmm.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  9. plant

plant Heavy Load Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hah, Kinder Morgan? I'm not carded there thankfully.

10. Cali kid

Feb 15, 2011
    IE, CA
    Lucky you it sucks I don't mind the one in Orange tho

plant Thanks this.
  11. plant

plant Heavy Load Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Seeing if my signature works

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.