Local fuel hauling jobs. Give it a try!!

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by lve2drv, Aug 17, 2008.

1. lve2drv

lve2drv Light Load Member

Mar 13, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Are there any great tanker jobs in the southeast anymore? Current gig is pretty good but pretty good isnt great...smh!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lve2drv

Mar 13, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    anybody have any info on usher chemical division out of Doraville or highway transport out of McDonough ga??

4. BACON XXL

BACON XXL Light Load Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Highland Co. Ohio
    @lve2drv Does Marathon have trucks in Doraville? I know they did a big move last year with their Speedway division buying a slew of Wilco/hess.

Usher is big around here, a lot of turn over with those guys in this area. Their corp. HQ is down the road in Louisville.

5. GasHauler

GasHauler Master FMCSA Interpreter

Oct 23, 2005
    Vegas/Jersey
    I don't know but I think there are better than CalNev.

6. lve2drv

Mar 13, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    marathon does not have trucks in the Atlanta area. There's a rumor about them bringing trucks back to this market but its just drivers talk im sure.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  7. FreightlinerGuy

FreightlinerGuy Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2008
    Great Lakes, USA
    How do you guys feel about Kenan Advantage Tank Lines?

Marathon seems to always be hiring in my area. It must be hard to get along or something.

8. crb

crb Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    USA
    Looking at fuel now that I am laid off. Any input on source one, port petroleum , kenan advantage woudl be greatly appreciated. NE Ohio

9. BACON XXL

Nov 6, 2015
    Highland Co. Ohio
    @crb Ports seems to be a decent company from what I hear. Advantage is a good company as well. In the NE Ohio, from what I hear they are looking under the boards for people to haul crude. I just left Marathon in the Cincy/ Dayton area. They are a good company to work for. They are just crazy over the top with rules. If you can follow all of them to the T, you will have a good career there. Good luck. I have some contacts still at Marathon up that way if you want more info.

crb Thanks this.
  10. crb

crb Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    USA
    I did apply at marathon canton/kadiz for crude. Anybody know what Kenana advantage tank lines Leetonia fuel tops out at hourly? I am looking at all options. I figure the phone calls should start rolling in probably Monday.

BACON XXL Thanks this.
  11. BACON XXL

Nov 6, 2015
    Highland Co. Ohio
    @crb Feel free to PM me if you need a contact at Marathon.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.