Location for the night

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by 91B20H8, Mar 19, 2014.

1. sadwar

sadwar Road Train Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Lockport, IL
    Which one is it....

Can't have it both ways...

Roll on...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    um, actually brother, it's the same stream of thought.......disgruntled somewhat, but humbled by pulling orange trailers

4. sadwar

sadwar Road Train Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Lockport, IL
    Interesting....

Roll on...

5. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    You pull a quote from another thread and say I can't have it both ways, let's see the first quote of mine you posted was in response to a previous driver who was with Schneider.

The 2nd quote was to you in this thread because as I recall last fall before we all were required to sign the new contract You emphatically stated that NOTHING was going to change. You seem to think otherwise now.

It's not me who wants it both ways.... I knew the changes were coming as I know of more to be coming also.

6. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    Sarcasm is hard to type and make sure everyone gets it.

mickimause, 91B20H8 and sadwar Thank this.
  7. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
  8. sadwar

sadwar Road Train Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Lockport, IL
    I'm not going to start a fight with you...

I don't recall posting before the contract was signed that NOTHING was going to change. I DID state that my ICA said that, but that I was waiting to see. If you can find where I did post that, gladly show it...

And what HAS changed for me has nothing to do with the contract anyway, it's rates, load availability, and personal choices..

We're not enemies @TennMan ...

Calm down and roll on....

TennMan Thanks this.
  9. sadwar

sadwar Road Train Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Lockport, IL
    Sarcasm...

Understood...

Roll on...

TennMan and 91B20H8 Thank this.
  10. 91B20H8

91B20H8 Road Train Member

Oct 17, 2012
    The Heart of the North, Mi
    Wooooosaaaaa, KansasTurnpike waiting for a burnt shell of a tractor to get pulled clear. Hope the driver made it out

11. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    @sadwar I'm not trying to argue my point was just sarcasm because so many on here said nothing would change myself and Dogals called bs and some on here told us to leave if we weren't happy here.

As for you saying nothing would change that I do believe was on the call we were on together and you are correct you did say you'd wait and see. My apologies.

Problem is with SNI if things are going good they constantly change it until they have an exodus of drivers. As long as people's attitude is as long as it don't affect me or as long as I can still make "good money" I won't complain then SNI will keep making changes to only benefit them.

As long as drivers are encouraging drivers to pick choice and there's a waiting list to come on board SNI will continue to cut and make it harder and harder to earn a "good" living.

Question to anyone who can answer it.

Why are the rates still dropping on contract freight but fuel costs are going up?

One last thing there's been loads out of Laredo (unconfirmed) on the board for 2.23 a mile to Ga. I've got the screen shot.

I saw one confirmed at 1.14 a mile to Ga. Same load I've got the screen shot. Why the change of rate once it confirmed? And the 1.14 a mile isn't 65%. 65% is 1.449 a mile.

sadwar, PoleCrusher and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.