Location for the night

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by 91B20H8, Mar 19, 2014.

1. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    might be some menus in the book.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mindes

mindes Medium Load Member

Feb 17, 2015
    Crestview, Fl
    Home till Wednesday.

4. CaptainDaveG

CaptainDaveG Road Train Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Fremont Wi
    Still home got PM done today and picked up my load to Dallas great week planned let's hope it holds together.

Be Safe Out There

Captain Dave

5. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    Flying J Temple GA.

Pageland Walmart screwed me this morning. Got there at 6am for a pallet load that was ready. Didn't get out of there until 1045... I hope that DC burns down and that the fire starts with the fat #### at check in.

6. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    still home, but rolling out in the morning. Big Red has a new water pump and some fresh grease, we should be good to go for a while.

rickybobby Thanks this.
  7. duddie

duddie Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    I hate that Walmart..I live not too far from there and they make you, well they try to make you an empty when you leave but I never do. One time they threatened to call the cops on me if I didn't take one lmao I said good luck then peeled off

Friday Thanks this.
  8. AM14

AM14 Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Jefferson Twp. NJ
    Almost 5 hours for pallets???

9. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    I dropped a loaded there on Sunday morning and wasn't supposed to take an empty out. As the gate was telling me this a jockey brought an empty and staged it behind me at the gate.... What in the f.... So I said f it and took it to Charlotte.

10. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    The trailer was loaded when I got there. They didn't have the paperwork. The lady at the window wouldn't talk to me until it was my turn in line. So to ask a question I had to wait for 30 minutes each time then go outside to call DBL then wait another 30 min in line.

I gave them every number off the Qualcomm including the trailer number. They didn't give a single duck. Told me that I needed to email the delivery number to some guy that had to print my paperwork and then he'd fax it to them.

-_-

So yeah. At 1030 my dbl told me to go tell them that if they don't have the paperwork they're going to cancel the load. So I walked in and told her that and magically wild paperwork appeared.

11. AM14

AM14 Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Jefferson Twp. NJ
    Lamar, PA Flying J. Back to NYC tomorrow. I'll have 4 1/2 hours to run 222 miles into the city for a 9 o'clock appointment then have a 2nd drop at 11 on Long Island. Funny cuz the office didn't smell like weed when I walked in there to grab the bills. I must've been late to the party.

91B20H8 and mickeyrat Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.