Looking for drivers in the NE

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by englewoodcowboy, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englewoodcowboy

englewoodcowboy Light Load Member

Feb 14, 2008
    Chilhowie, VA
    We have 2 positions open and are currently hauling reefer freight from upstate NY to the Charlotte area and back. We are averaging 2 weeks out then home with exceptions if there is a hiccup (as we all know can and will happen) so it may be a few days more or sometimes less. We have breakdown pay and we pay up to 28% of the Line Haul. We are averaging 2800 miles a week. I am looking for people who are self sufficient, neat and thorough. If you have any questions, please call me at 276-646-5202 ext. 1002.

Tom Hyde
    Snowman Reliable Express, Inc.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CallMeArty

CallMeArty HaMMeRED DoWN

Apr 6, 2010
    TEXAS
    Hey I remember when you were at prime. I talked with a driver of yours out on the road once. Said you were really good to him. Are you running any truck to California?

4. englewoodcowboy

Feb 14, 2008
    Chilhowie, VA
    Unfortunately we are not running west of the Mississippi for now. Better money in shorter hauls and much easier to get drivers home that way.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  5. CallMeArty

CallMeArty HaMMeRED DoWN

Apr 6, 2010
    TEXAS
    Yup. Understood Sir. Thanks for responding. Take care.

6. englewoodcowboy

Feb 14, 2008
    Chilhowie, VA
    Still looking for a couple company drivers. I can use as little as 1 year experience OTR so long as the driver has graduated a credited truck driving school as well.

7. gary bourne

gary bourne Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2015
    I am returning to driving after 20 years. Your loads sound sweet. Ran Toledo to Charlotte many times. And Charlotte FEDEX to JFK also.

Do you have any advice. I am 57 and I will just finish up working as a driver

8. TankerYanker965

TankerYanker965 Bobtail Member

May 3, 2014
    Albemarle, NC
    I live just north of Charlotte. You looking for drivers at either end of the run or just NY?

9. englewoodcowboy

Feb 14, 2008
    Chilhowie, VA
    I have a few positions opening up and am looking for a few company drivers preferred in the CT, NJ, Eastern PA area. We haul reefer freight and we are also open to O/O's looking for a place to lease on, lease driver rates will be discussed in person. Our company drivers earn 28% of the linehaul, per diem , 100% of detention and $0.50 cpm for all dead head miles. Our present lanes of service are ideal to the NE based drivers for home time etc. Please visit our website at www.snowmanrx.com and fill out the driver application form if you are interested. Our pay is very competitive and we are a small family owned operation so you will never be treated like a number. You can call me at 276-646-5202 x 1002 for further details.

Thank you for your consideration,
    Tom Hyde

10. plater1

plater1 Medium Load Member

Jan 24, 2011
    back in NY
    Your website link isn't working.

11. englewoodcowboy

Feb 14, 2008
    Chilhowie, VA
    I was not aware of a problem with it until now and it will take some time to sort out. Please feel free to contact me at my office or send me an email. 276-646-5202 x 1002 or tom.hyde@snowmanrx.com. Email would be best as I can send you information I will need to qualify you and proceed if you are interested.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.