Looking for long haul/coast to coast. Currently in mid Florida region.

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Polarbear25, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polarbear25

Polarbear25 Light Load Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Lost
    Hi, I am looking for a dry van or reefer company that does either coast to coast runs or longhaul that regularly goes out west or northwest/mid-north. I currently live in the Tampa region of Florida. I have heard those companies exist, just wondering if any of them might be on here or anyone that can referance one to me. I don't expect to get home very often. Usually only when needing to take care of occasional business or doctor visits.

I have a little over two years OTR experience mostly with dry van but do have reefer experience and willing to do either one. I am patient, polite, and proffessional with everyone I deal with. I have no DUI or DWIs and nothing on my DAC. I did bend a trailer rim by rubbing a curb back when I was a month in but have since learned a lot from that. If you have any other questions feel free to pm or email me at saxon360@gmail.com

At the moment I am not quite ready to change jobs for a couple months. Right now I am only looking. I am also willing to relocate to most any state but it will take bit more time until I could do that.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Relocate to Las Vegas and drive for Watkins-Shepard. It's dry van and a terminal in Las Vegas.
    No personal income taxes; same in Florida.

Abilene Motor Express hires in Florida and does lots of West Coast.
    South East Carriers does lots of West Coast and doesn't do Northeast.

4. Solo_Seat

Solo_Seat Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Jacksonville, FL
    Chinatown, isn't there a company called East to West or something like that that runs SE to West Coast?

Chinatown Thanks this.
  5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    South East Carriers run West Coast and no Northeast & it's all solo drivers.
    There's an East-West Express but don't know if they are just teams or a mix of teams & solo drivers.

6. Solo_Seat

Solo_Seat Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Jacksonville, FL
    This is off a post on Truckers Report...

We are based west of Charlotte. I have OTR positions available to run west coast. Great equipment (mostly new KWs with some Volvos, etc) and good pay. We pay by W-2 though. If you have interest, call me. Josh Farmer, FreightWorks, 828-429-7577

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.