Loves, Gemini motor transport, now hiring drivers

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by kestonefuelman, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Ace228

Ace228 Light Load Member

Oct 5, 2014
    Mississippi
    checkonchico you haul just bio diesel or both diesel and bio?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hanzerik

Hanzerik Light Load Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Got hired with 7 months experience on the commercial side (Oilfield), But did have a few years experience occasionally pulling flatbed in the Military. A lot of companies don't count Military driving though.

4. Checkonchico

Checkonchico Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Fort Worth, TX
    i haul, ethanol, gas, diesel, and bio

5. Checkonchico

Feb 26, 2015
    Fort Worth, TX
    im not surprised, it all depends on the RM. As long as your credit score is good and u have 10yrs of continuous work history corporate can hire you. Some guys here moved up from working around the yard to drive a truck, the company paid for drivers school and trained them. I don't know of any other company doing that

6. scottackert

scottackert Bobtail Member

May 3, 2015
    Hey guys new to this blogging thing, but I have a question, I have 28 years with fuel tankers and I applied to love's and i get
    instructed to file my app online which I've done but no comment from your company. no tickets or accidents and more then 11 years with current job hauling super tankers in new york, any idea how to contact them, I've tried both the web and their 800 number. Thanks

7. Checkonchico

Feb 26, 2015
    Fort Worth, TX
    what region are you trying to get into?

8. scottackert

May 3, 2015
    They had a opening in jacksonville and ormond beach, fl

9. Checkonchico

Feb 26, 2015
    Fort Worth, TX
    I didn't have any luck by applying online either. See if you can get with a current driver to get you the number to the RM and let you put them down as a reference. That will give you the best shot. Better still if they can give you an application and you turn it in personally

10. scottackert

May 3, 2015
    Thanks, I'll call there tomorrow and see when a driver is going to be in, I called to talk to a driver once in ormond but he didn't call back so I'll keep trying or maybe ask for the RM 's number.

11. Checkonchico

Feb 26, 2015
    Fort Worth, TX

Yea just try and catch one at a store and make a good impression. The driver gets a referral bonus if you get hired and pass probation so most are eager to help if you are a good candidate

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.