Mac 30, what is it good for?

Discussion in 'Swift' started by SteveH85396, Oct 31, 2015.

1. truckbuddha

truckbuddha Medium Load Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Salt Lake City, UT
    I was told the mac30 concept is junk, a failed experiment on Swifts part. You would have better luck calling directly the plnr from whatever area your in, or even ECT can msg a plnr and get you something good.

I found after overcoming my initial shyness about talking to a plnr directly, they are for the most part, extremely helpful, friendly and polite people to deal with.

Its always "give and take", but they will tell you honestly what freight is there, in the area. And give you the best choice based on what they got.

I don't even bother with the mac30, I wouldn't waste my time on it, quite honestly.

I think the best idea to come out lately is being able to talk to a plnr directly. I don't have to all the time, but occasionally I will.

Hope this helps.

don

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    The original iteration of Mac 30 worked pretty well ... you always got 3 loads and an hour later you could get a different 3 loads.

But, since the implementation of Plus 1 it has become decreasingly ineffective.

4. SteveH85396

SteveH85396 Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Waddell, AZ
    I did manage to find a load headed to Colorado on Mac30 this morning.
    ANYTHING is better that running trans Texas.

5. SteveH85396

SteveH85396 Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Waddell, AZ
    Mac30 isn't COMPLETELY worthless.
    2 out of my last 3 loads came from Mac30 and my next one as well.

Still, would be nice if it worked like it did back in 2013. I ran 9 weeks after Christmas home time using nothing but Mac30.

6. WitchyWomen

WitchyWomen Medium Load Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Buckeye, AZ
    I often wonder if I wasn't on the board if there would be a post titled "Wives, What are they good for?" Then you all could complain or give out brownie points to the gals in your lives.

7. inkeper

inkeper Road Train Member

Jan 30, 2011
    Texas
    Nah, the fact that you are here wouldn't hold back anyone except Steve, and he might find an alter ego to complain about you! That is if he had any complaints!

SteveH85396 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.