Maverick us division current miles

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by Bravo Zulu, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Bravo Zulu

Bravo Zulu Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2016
    Just wondering what Maverick US division drivers are getting each week. I know it varies, just looking for an average.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. USIT420

USIT420 Light Load Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    I'm averaging for the year 2000 miles per week. Which is consistent with what alot of Maverick drivers are getting that I've talked to. Some drivers seem to be getting less. Very few are getting more. So, for a driver that's wanting to run consistently hard this isn't the place.

As with any bottom-feeder training company, the trainers and newbs will be worked th most. Next are the owner-operators. The experienced solo company drivers get whatever is left.

4. Bravo Zulu

Jul 10, 2016
    See, that's my only concern with Maverick. They stress that home time stuff, but I want to run. I may be better off at a different company. I guess I need to look at some other flat bed companies and see if any of them hire new CDL holders and gI've at least 2500/wk. Any suggestions?

5. USIT420

USIT420 Light Load Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    For a new driver you'll get that at Maverick. When you're not new any more and your pay starts climbing they'll put the brakes on that.

Their home-time policy is the real deal, though. They've gotten me home 1 day late once in all these years.

Bottom line is that you'll make what they advertise. In your first year you'll gross more than I do, and I've been doing this for 8 years.

I have my issues with Maverick, but I'm still the first one to say they're a solid company.

Every company has a different set of lies, just depends on you which ones you can deal with and accept.

Bravo Zulu Thanks this.
  6. Bravo Zulu

Jul 10, 2016
    Thanks for taking the time to reply. They seem to be a great company!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.