Mckesson

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by LMB, Mar 17, 2016.

1. LMB

LMB "Olde Goat"

Aug 12, 2007
    Rocky Point NC
    Anyone know if there is overnight parking at Mckesson in Lakeland Florida?????

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LumbraX

LumbraX Medium Load Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Orlando, FL
    Not sure about the warehouse but off Exit 25... County Line Rd you have bob tail overnight at the Shell... 3 large spots at Mcdonalds and trucks park on the shoulder behind the Mcdonalds. Only trick is turning around... When you follow the rd past Mcdonalds theres a turn around in an abandoned warehouse but sometimes the gates locked.. Next door is The Carpenter place.. Im sure if you tell them your lost they will let you turn around. You cant miss it. There used to be a truck stop off exit 28.. Memorial Blvd but its closed now

4. LumbraX

LumbraX Medium Load Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Orlando, FL
    Both Warehouses are on right side of rd... A week or two ago i saw quite a few trucks camping out at the abandoned one as well. Worth a shot.

5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    We were a team running out of McKesson of Memphis to many locations around the USA and never parked longer than necessary. Later in my career, as a single based in Little Rock I supported McKesson Memphis and never parked anywhere near Memphis or any town with a loaded million dollar load of medicines, drugs etc. Always keep moving.

If you must park to sleeper hours under a McKesson load, do it with a unmarked trailer and proper parking in a safe lit area away from major cities. Assume that the locals know what is hauled in McKesson anyway and how to identify the particular marked trailers in the local McKesson facility that you are coming and going from. Your load is just too valuable to risk staying any length of time.

Good Luck.

LindaPV Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.