Melton 12 month drug screen

Discussion in 'Melton' started by bstrong3, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Slacker!

Sneakerfix Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cranky Yankee

Cranky Yankee Cranky old ######

Jan 31, 2012
    Green Bay Wi
    wow good to know on white hair me and willie nelson are good now. I need a run to Denver

Vilhiem and Chinatown Thank this.
  4. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    That Willie is a character and going strong at 82 years old. During his childhood, Nelson grew interested in martial arts. He ordered by mail the self-defense books advertised on the Batman and Superman comics, which included jujitsu and judo. Nelson started to formally practice kung ## after he moved to Nashville, in the 1960s.During the 1980s, Nelson started to train on tae kwon do in which he holds a second-degree black belt. During the 1990s, Nelson started to practice the Korean martial art GongKwon Yunsul In 2014, after twenty years on the discipline, his Grand Master Sam Um presented him with a fifth-degree black belt on a ceremony held in Austin, Texas. A 2014 Tae Kwon Do Times Magazine interview revealed that Nelson had developed an unorthodox manner of training during the lengthy periods of time he was on tour. Nelson would conduct his martial arts training on his tour bus "The Honeysuckle Rose" and send videos to his supervising Master for review and critique. He also rides a mountain bike for several miles daily and jogs and still smokes pot daily.

Sneakerfix and 123456 Thank this.
  5. Vilhiem

Vilhiem Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2014
    :eek:

Chinatown, someone's been hitting the books on something aside from trucking companies...

Blasphemy!

Chinatown Thanks this.
  6. RedDirtDriver

RedDirtDriver Light Load Member

Jun 8, 2010
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Rolling Stone had a good article on Willie a few months ago. He was always a 'hero' for my uncle who is nearing 80 years of age. Uncle always liked that Willie did things on his own accord and basically told the music industry to 'shove it' and did things his own way.

Chinatown and Vilhiem Thank this.
  7. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I liked to stop in Carls Corner truck stop when Willie was the owner.
    Willie’s Place Theater and Carl’s Corner, TX Truck Stop

8. DC843

DC843 Medium Load Member

Jul 4, 2015
    im a little late on this but a hair test goes back 12 months if you have 6 inch long hair. 24 months if you have 12 inch long hair.

if you get the mj totally out of your system then shave off the old dirty hairs yes that means shave your legs arms etc, when the grow back there wont be anything in them. Think of your hair being a timeline for drugs as it grows.

generally they want at least 1.5 inch long hair on your head to use that, body hair is different cause everyone has different genes.

so basically, get clean, shave off all hairs (or shave to like .5" then cut that off once more grows back), let It grow back to normal length, and you will be good. 3-4 months time period.

Im glad I don't have to worry about this but it is a sacrifice you will have to make if you are a person giving up pot to be a trucker.

Vilhiem Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.