Melton Offers

Discussion in 'Melton' started by Dakota Hunter, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Dakota Hunter

Dakota Hunter Bobtail Member

Jun 11, 2015
    I'm getting a lot of email contacts from Melton. Are they a good trucking company to work for?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. coryg

coryg Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Yes they are I drive for them come check us out if u don't like what we do they will still pay u and pay your way back home as well if u have any questions message me

4. Dakota Hunter

Dakota Hunter Bobtail Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Thanks! I may just do that.

5. Mike2633

Mike2633 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2013
    At Home on The West Side
    I was going to go there when I thought about doing OTR, still might one day.

6. Travisroland

Travisroland Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    I hear they have driver facing cameras like swift.Why would anyone want to put up with that crap.I don't have a problem with traffic facing cameras,but driver facing is over the top.

7. coryg

coryg Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2015

Read Melton any good thread
    About the drive cam and plus u should know u can't believe everything you hear and even if it did watch u 24/7 if your a true driver and not doing stupid #### y would it matter

Matt Mills and Dakota Hunter Thank this.
  8. Travisroland

Apr 2, 2015
    So if you are not doing stupid stuff as you say that means you deserve to have a camera pointed at you 24/7,electronic logs,speed limiters,harassing Qualcomms,vehicle radar,mommy holding your hand to coryg.See none of that stuff makes you part time steering wheel holders a professional.My truck is not governed,I don't speed.But steering wheel holder speeds through construction zone,so I have to pass him again.I have paper logs,I was taught math in school and I don't cheat.steering wheel holder needs a device to tell him when to take a break.See 23 year ago I became a driver for the freedom.You steering wheel holders that come and go in the industry have screwed up a good thing for the ones that want to make trucking a profession.And the sad thing is you don't even no it.By excepting all of the baby sitting technology y'all have taken the freedom and fun out of a profession and made it a job

9. coryg

coryg Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2015
    OK if that's what u consider a stearing wheel holder what do u call a person. Texting eating or foot on the dash . ?. U don't like it OK good u got what works for personal me I'll keep my b babysitter as u say Qualcomm cause while d.o.t. is lookin. At your logs I'm. Still Rollin doing. 3500 miles a weak at 54c a mile sorry but personal if u been driveing likeu say u see the same stupid stuff i c. Cam. Is your choice I like it protects me from ########

HorseShoe Thanks this.
  10. Travisroland

Apr 2, 2015
    I'm sorry u have to work so hard for such little pay.The way the game is played is to work smarter not harder.But I'm glad your proud of that 54c.When you get a few more years under your belt maybe you'll make 65c like me.But remember now my boss doesn't have to pay for all them fancy gadgets to watch me.Now that I think of it I can't remember the last time I talked to the man.The dot will look at everyone from time to time even qualcoms holders like you.Yall can't hide them big company trucks when the dot has got Yall pulled in the inspection barn.We paper loggers see Yall in there.See all my paper work is neat and in order.It don't take an officer long when he looks at my paperwork to no he wasting his time.I haven't done any inspections this year,I got pre pass bro.Now don't get shook up over that 65c because I'm worth more and remember I started at 14c.Been with the same company for 18 year to.And I haul high dollar freight that they would not let a steering wheel holder near.

11. coryg

coryg Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2015
    OK that's good for u . I'm gonna leave it at be safe driver since u took offense to what I said . when all this was about a question about Melton then u brang up a cam I know over 1k people that has no problem with it hell as far I'm concerned its there truck I jus. t run it and do my job if u don't like the cam OK that's your choice but how I look at it don't knock a company if u really don't know bout them like company paid 401k free life insurance free plane ticket if home emergency Bob the
    owner drives and tarps just like us that's y I'm here he treat us #### good and make us money

Matt Mills Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.