melton Truck lines

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by whitesox, Dec 12, 2010.

1. EnglishMark

EnglishMark Light Load Member

Feb 15, 2011
    orlando, Fl
    ruger u english?? you spell arse right lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckerdave17

truckerdave17 Light Load Member

Nov 17, 2009
    st louis, mo
    E logs are incredibly easy as it does the work for you, however it does have its downfalls.

4. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    i have used both and prefer paper just because its simple to fill out the log instead of tying a bunch of macros and things into a computer. idk im only 23 but call me old school i would take a paper log anyday. and no im not english lol i just didnt want to cuss on here

5. Fatbear83

Fatbear83 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Going to orientation in Dallas for Melton on the 30th I'm looking forward to going there!! Everything I've heard about them has been good hard to find those good companies anymore!!

6. Noggin

Noggin Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Houston, TX
  7. Fatbear83

Fatbear83 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Thanks for the info!!

8. Runop12

Runop12 Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Is melton still a good fb company

9. slimab

slimab Bobtail Member

Oct 5, 2014
    :biggrin_25513:
    That's not true at all!

10. slimab

slimab Bobtail Member

Oct 5, 2014
    Slimab:I currently drive for them and Melton is based on whoever kiss up to them.If u willing to lie for them or judged then that's who u want.They are very racist toward African-Americans and Latinos. If u are Caucasian with tattoos other than skulls or rebel u don't have a chance.Melton only want what's best for Melton no one else family matters.Melton DM'S don't want a black man working for them really but they know its racism.They black DM cubicle is in the back of the other dam's if u wanna get messed over come to Melton. New drivers in school choose different company please take my advice

11. slimab

slimab Bobtail Member

Oct 5, 2014
    P.S. set the record straight so it won't be any race disagree meant I am Caucasian so if I say they are racist I know currently from New York

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.