Might want to steer clear of Power Fuels in ND.

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by FRpopsicle, Oct 22, 2013.

1. RonE

RonE Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Most of us are grumpy. Getting lied to all the time does that. I am done with the oil field. Have had too many hopes dashed and this old dog is worn out from the bull.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    A friend of mine works out of the Watford City terminal and he keeps talking about switching over to crude oil but he keeps changing his mind when he finds out that he's making more money than the crude haulers.

4. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    My buddy that works there made $645 two nights ago working a 12 hour shift. I guess he's going to stick around as long as he's making money. He's been there since May-2012

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    Reason for edit: may-2012
  5. MTJoe

MTJoe Bobtail Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Ferndale, MT
    Loved this company at first. Worked with some great guys. One day I was injured on the job and had to go on workers comp for 6 months. When it came time for the company to kick in their long-term disability I had been paying premiums on for years, they fired me, claiming I was refusing to work. I couldn't even walk and still have problems and must use a walker and it's been 3 1/2 years since. You've been warned.

bzinger and rabbiporkchop Thank this.
  6. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    Constructive discharge. If you quit voluntarily, they don't have to pay unemployment.

7. Hottiecrudehauler

Hottiecrudehauler Bobtail Member

May 20, 2017
    No the same rotten people are there it don't matter what names on the door.they will treat you like crap, accuse you of anything, liars cheat you out of pay etc....worked there for 6 years..they think there all that and you are there dog..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.