Moronic dump truck driver....

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by 379exhd, Jul 27, 2015.

1. 379exhd

379exhd Road Train Member

Jun 25, 2012
    rolling through hell
    http://www.1011now.com/home/headlin...-Roll-Over-Accident-Near-Hwy-6-317976851.html

Happened pretty close to my backyard. I run 6 daily to get around the greenwood scales on the big road. Co worker seen the whole thing and talked to the driver that was in the dump truck. Guy said he had been running that light all day long which is something the area rock haulers do frequently. Guess he figured those flashing lights meant speed up not slow down.

Story I heard from the co worker was a TSL truck was waiting to turn west and blocked the car's view of course the TSL truck knew what was going to happen and waited for the rock truck to pass and the car just pulled right out there when the light turned green. Just another accident that should have been avoided.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    That poor light. How will it ever go on with it's life after being violated by a truck driver?

tommymonza Thanks this.
  4. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Sounds like some local traffic enforcement is in order here!

5. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Seems to be typical for those dump trucks.. I've had quite a few of those idiots cutting me off to get to ramps, one even swerving so hard he almost flipped over right in front of me.

6. DenaliDad

DenaliDad Retired Wheel Dog

They do drive like bozos...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.