Moving on and selling off (Hot shot)

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by Lawdog800, May 25, 2016.

1. Lawdog800

Lawdog800 Bobtail Member

May 23, 2014
    Detroit, MI
    After 2 years in the Hotshot business I have decided to close down my business and follow my original idea of retirement. The business was great but due to my permanent part time job I could not do the hot shot full time and a new opportunity presented itself.

I am selling my 2014 Load Max 40 Flatbed with Monster Ramps (35+5). 25,900 GVWR. The trailer was used in Michigan Canada and New York mainly so yes it has some surface rust. The powder coat does not hold up. The trailer is an air ride which was upgraded under warranty to a Ridewell RAR260 suspension system - this system is rated for 25k per axle but the trailer is equipped with 12 k axles. Yes it is a serious suspension system. The trailer has Electric / Hydraulic Disc brakes and Electric / hydraulic landing gear so no cranking. 2 mounted tool boxes (one houses the brake pump and air ride compressor and I have a 3rd brand new box waiting to go on that is included. Trailer has oil bath hubs but I had them grease packed recently. I have an upper deck that bolts on that can come with it if you want. I have a set of new brake pads and an extra set of seals as well that are included. Also a new full wiring harness is included, as is a full set of extra tires and wheels plus 2 spares, so 10 extra tires and wheels.

The trailer comes complete with 4 chains and binders and numerous straps. and a 20' tarp, used once with 1 small hole ######.

The trailer was $17,000 new and it now has even better air ride than it was originally built with. I am asking $13,000 or best offer for all of it. (Note - It is financed thru Sheffield Financial so once pay off is submitted a release of lien will be provided by them.)

http://www.ridewellcorp.com/store.html?product=22&back=49

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lawdog800

Lawdog800 Bobtail Member

May 23, 2014
    Detroit, MI
    Located in Metro Detroit

4. strollinruss

strollinruss Road Train Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Montgomery, TX
    That may be a good deal but it's gonna take a while to sell. I got a buddy who just called the finance company and told them to come get his. Good luck, man.

5. Bdr2431

Bdr2431 Bobtail Member

Oct 28, 2016
    Not good news to me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.